Thread: 1954: The New Orifice....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I had no idea this was coming so quick. I'm booting it up. Supa's part, already with the steady destruction, so precise, so creative. Really amazing little cameo.

Anchor's trick in the super shiny intro (which was amazing).

Demz - those 3 noseblunt red box to taps were beautiful. You're filming is perfect Demz. Curved red rail at the school were it's not supposed to be, had to watch that again, looked "organic."

Anders - 6:47, that was one of the rawest tricks I've seen in awhile. Nice looking wallride too, overcrooks at the deathbox, blunt shuv alleyoop wallride was my favorite trick though, no doubt, eyepopping ender.

What? demzilla's got his part spread across the entire video . . . . Mr. Blue special sauce! up on top of the deck at the party pool! What did you have to go through to get that up there?

Anchors, loved the slam section. You're filming is hypnotic, manny to blunt nosegrab flip . . . . I can't talk to you anymore, that was amazing. 14:08. Holy shipballs. I love you Anchors.

Demz, with tailtap madness to country music. This video is so entertaining. Umbrella Footplant! slo mo the steep * red rails.

The year is over.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Stopped Pushing Mongo skatejake's Avatar

holy sweet Jesus.... that was amazing

no comply nosebonk was so sick. sw tail to fs crooks was awesome. i just loved every second.
    nollie flips are fun