Thread: My Glass Collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ya'll are some fancy-ass mofos.

here's my current collection.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is the piece that stays at my girlfriend's place... Just snapped this pic now... kinda dark... it's a two-chamber water bong. Lower chamber feeds up into the "neck" of the bong, which holds another small water reservoir. I tend to like the "slowly burn a whole bowl and kill it in one hit" kind of bong hits... but because of the double chamber thing, this bong gets smoke into your mouth/throat/lungs before you're done burning through the bowl. As long as you don't wait to long to pull out the bowl and kill the hit, it's smooth as hell. But it will send me into a coughing fit if I try to be a tough guy and kill a whole bowl in one go.

Got a few more at my place, but no pics. I'm a devoted bong guy though... probably about 90% of my smoking is bongs. Blunts are great for parties/groups. Vaporizers are too expensive/fussy/whatever. I do really enjoy a good bubbler though... and seing the ones above makes me want to get one... lol

I'm gonna to pack a bowl in honour of this thread!
    Last edited by BeatChemist; 01-27-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: forgot the pic!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

my buddy has a zob, same style as that but bigger and it had 3 percs in the neck... soooo tight
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post

This is the piece that stays at my girlfriend's place... Just snapped this pic now... kinda dark... it's a two-chamber water bong. Lower chamber feeds up into the "neck" of the bong, which holds another small water reservoir. I tend to like the "slowly burn a whole bowl and kill it in one hit" kind of bong hits... but because of the double chamber thing, this bong gets smoke into your mouth/throat/lungs before you're done burning through the bowl. As long as you don't wait to long to pull out the bowl and kill the hit, it's smooth as hell. But it will send me into a coughing fit if I try to be a tough guy and kill a whole bowl in one go.

Got a few more at my place, but no pics. I'm a devoted bong guy though... probably about 90% of my smoking is bongs. Blunts are great for parties/groups. Vaporizers are too expensive/fussy/whatever. I do really enjoy a good bubbler though... and seing the ones above makes me want to get one... lol

I'm gonna to pack a bowl in honour of this thread!
    really dope shit, had one kinda similar idea, double chamber with a perc, glass on glass, diffuser, the whole nine yards, thing was huge too but it broke in a week fucking waste of $250 that was. Had another three chamber double perc but it was shoddily made and just didn't work well so I tossed it. I'd have to agree 90% tokin is bongs, I smoke pipes when I have hash, and joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchors View Post
    Anders rips your throat out and uses it to wax his spots.