Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

BanginNLeavin here. Long time skater but recently I havent been going out because of 1)Time and 2)injuries. The time issue can be explained by college life+job. As for the injuries, Ive broken mad bones ripping around the Charlotte area including a super gnar right angle break on my right fore-arm. I guess you could say im just taking a break for a while.

As far as games go I play mostly H3 and skate. so F/R me if you want to play customs or something.

ATM Im kind of pissed because I cant link my gamertag to my ea skate profile to grab my vids because of email issues so I am leaving yall with a question:

Can someone else who has skate.reel working search to find my videos and send links of them to me or grab them themselves?(not one of you, just a hypothetical).

Howdo Bangin, as Glen says, welcome. I haven't a clue about the other thing, one assumes that you could search Reel for your gamertag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the welcome, I guess Ill have to figure it out because I have some tight footage Id like to get out there.

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

Welcome!

Welcome, I remember something about playing another online EA game to link mine. Good luck
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

KushKrashBOOM

welcome to fluckit Bangin!

Banned

Bang Bang, Bang Bang

Thats a ill ass name. Kinda like a retarded one night stand.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BROSEFF!!

If you have any questions, Concerns, Problems, Or Suggestions.... Dont ask me.