Thread: New **ADDITIONAL** Administration :)

Default New **ADDITIONAL** Administration :)

Helloooouuu everybody?

Well you guys know me as MagicNarcosis..

Now I'm MagicNarcosis......still.

But only now, I have super duper admin powers. Pretty much I'm a mod who can administer moderation in an administrative manner.

So can Demzilla. Say Hi to him, too

I'll be around here a LOT more now. EA ate up a lot of time, and so did keeping my good networking ass through all of these communities. But I will still be everywhere at once. Only here a lot more now.
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagicNarcosis View Post
    But I will still be everywhere at once. Only here a lot more now.
    Wwwwwwwwwwwelp... there goes the neighborhood
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Wwwwwwwwwwwelp... there goes the neighborhood
    The Neighborhood was gone when you put "Family" in it

No no no. This site will remain drama free, and fun for the folk

Only I'll be here smelling up the place with my tacos.
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Taco Taco, Burrito Burrrrrrrito

that's what i think of everytime i get a "picture message" from "MagicNarcosis"
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Taco Taco, Burrito Burrrrrrrito

that's what i think of everytime i get a "picture message" from "MagicNarcosis"
    LOLOL. IT's sooooo true.

Don't act like you don't like my tacos and burritos!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCgtqAsHwAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCgtqAsHwAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Stokenstein

On that note: This is Get Stoked and I'm having a child, getting married, etc... so... for the sake of Fluckit I have moved the management over to Demz and Magic.

They will be doing contests, updating the homepage, keeping up with the forums, and working with Debaser in the future for whatever comes along with the site.

I have requested my administration skills be taken away so I can enjoy Fluckit from a user-type atmosphere. I just don't have time for the responsibility and Fluckit was hurting because of that.

I'll be around, hanging out and not being responsible, I might even double post or be off-topic.

ALSO, when it comes to Skate. 3, I will not be filming myself. I will only be skating and having a good time, this game has always been about the skating to me and when filming came along and took over, it hurt mah feelinz. So, if anyone wants to film me for something I feel is rad, then by all means I'm down, but I won't be working with the replay editor.

I'm going Tom Penny status.

Peace! I love Fluckit.

Quote Originally Posted by stokenstein View Post
    on that note: This is get stoked and i'm having a child, getting married, etc... So... For the sake of fluckit i have moved the management over to demz and magic.

They will be doing contests, updating the homepage, keeping up with the forums, and working with debaser in the future for whatever comes along with the site.

I have requested my administration skills be taken away so i can enjoy fluckit from a user-type atmosphere. I just don't have time for the responsibility and fluckit was hurting because of that.

I'll be around, hanging out and not being responsible, i might even double post or be off-topic.

Also, when it comes to skate. 3, i will not be filming myself. I will only be skating and having a good time, this game has always been about the skating to me and when filming came along and took over, it hurt mah feelinz. So, if anyone wants to film me for something i feel is rad, then by all means i'm down, but i won't be working with the replay editor.

I'm going tom penny status.

Peace! I love fluckit.
    lololol at double post or be off-topic

Quote Originally Posted by MagicNarcosis View Post

Only I'll be here smelling up the place with my tacos.

as long as its not the tacos ur mom stuck the oatmeal into.

Stokenstein

P.S. I have Administration skillz for emergency purposes. Look out!