Thread: Barack Obama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you smell what Barack is cooking?

DISCLAIMER I mean no disrespect to the man, I haven't a clue about politics and just thought it was a nice pun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mac

I'm not too much into politics, and this election is no excepting.

But I, despite not knowing shit about it, like Obama. He just seems more like a man of the people and not Hillary, which is more of a... For the more "wealthy" part of the community.

Shit I dunno, I should just get the fuck out.

^same here

Get Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I'm not too much into politics, and this election is no excepting.

But I, despite not knowing shit about it, like Obama. He just seems more like a man of the people and not Hillary, which is more of a... For the more "wealthy" part of the community.

Shit I dunno, I should just get the fuck out.
    For being not too much into politics, you've judged their political characters very well.

I do suggest looking up one of Barack's speeches, it's quite uplifting and inspiring. Maybe it's not the same if you're from a country that's not America, which... I don't think anyone that's posted is from the U.S. haha.

From what I've seen of Barack, there's a refreshing lack of hyperbole and bluster in his speeches. It helps that he has a clear speaking voice unlike our PM Gordon.

Thinking about the 'special relationship' that Thatcher forged with Reagan, I'd like to think that Brown and Obama are singing from basically the same hymn sheet, unlike the Bush/Blair thing where Bush sang the lead and good ol' Tony sang back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Get Stoked View Post
    For being not too much into politics, you've judged their political characters very well.

I do suggest looking up one of Barack's speeches, it's quite uplifting and inspiring. Maybe it's not the same if you're from a country that's not America, which... I don't think anyone that's posted is from the U.S. haha.
    Oh hell, awesome.

And the only morality us Danes have is that we love beer, boobs and ourselves.

Get Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post

Do you smell what Barack is cooking?

DISCLAIMER I mean no disrespect to the man, I haven't a clue about politics and just thought it was a nice pun.
    By the way, this should have totally been Obama's slogan/ad picture.