Thread: Temporary Absence..

Default Temporary Absence..

As a couple of my friends on here know, I'm in the process of moving. It's gonna take a few weeks to get moved. Long story.

I'm probably not gonna be back until skate 3. I'm not sure. Maybe earlier than that but I wanted to let my folks know, I won't be around for a bit..

I desperately need an editor for some projects that was presented to me. It's likely that I won't be able to edit them, but depending on how stuff rolls over here, we'll see. So if you can edit WELL, please respond.

My solo is basically been done, but I'm not uploading it until I replace some clips. I simply don't have the time right now. So those who were expecting my stuff, still has to wait.

Gotta take care of real life shit, first. I owe clips to people, too. I'll do what I can.

Happy all'latshit.

Fluckit!!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Idk if i can edit "well" enough, but if you need my help, lemme know, you know how to get a hold of me if you need anything.

and about the clips you owe me, no worries man RL > fake skateboarding...i think
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAN

any help that you need, count me in unless you need to talk to me because i'm too hardcore to buy stuff off microsoft

See you when you get back

had no idea you were moving....