Thread: Cover

TheClosetMonkey

Default Cover

Clickety click

What do you all think? Personally I love it.

professionally speaking I think it pretty poor.
    I can see how they went for a more "kid friendly" cover to appeal to the TH crowd, but the logo seems to have been dumped near the 3..the bump mapping on the skateboard leaves a lot to be desired, one would have assumed that they would have made more of an effort for the packsot.
    I really liked the artsy feel of the original, the second was good as a concept, this doesn't quite realise itself.
    On the plus side, the render looks like it was taken in game.
    I think what saddens me most is the fact that skate has strayed from it's original "hardcore" feel (check out the mockups from the OG thread)
    We've gone from Thrasher to ESPN...

I agree with strawb, i think that the cover looks as if it is designed for the tony hawk crowd, dont get me wrong its still nice, however i did love the original skate 1 cover, it had a really nice artistic feel to it but hey, there is the whole, 'dont judge a book by its cover' lol

Personally I like the first two covers better... I agree with the whole "from Thrasher to ESPN" statement. However, I for one like the new cover. Thinking of the progression of the story in each game, it should feel like we've gone from looking to be sponsored to now getting as much coverage as our hearts desire. And honestly the cover doesn't give me that THPS feeling, it just makes me wanna skate the first bowl I see on Skate 3.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Is it just me or does it look like both of the guy's feet are pointing in different directions (left foot toe pointing to the right and right foot toe pointing to the left)?

i think your looking at the heels

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like both of the guy's feet are pointing in different directions (left foot toe pointing to the right and right foot toe pointing to the left)?

What your looking at on the right side of the top foot is the characters bent knee.

lol that would be a bit of an odd shaped foot if it was the same shape as his bent knee lol

OMGLOOL

Wow, thats really poor IMO. But hey it doesnt really matter about the cover if the game is good, which it looks like it is

I just wanna slap that sticker on my e-board
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.