Thread: Me and some old guys skating

Default Me and some old guys skating

This is me and my bro's this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnAr0VFA2Dw

Keep in mind we are all over 35 prob the same age as some of your parents.
    P.S. I'm the swimmer, I filmed so one of the draw-bax of filming is not getting to much of myself.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

pshshhhhh....i read the same description at the ea forums......

switch it up...jeesh!

nah, i liked it.....

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

you've inspired me to go down in the cellar and dig out my "body armour" and go balls out this weekend, not Monkey Brains, but I'll get somewhat agressive. If i cathc a dirty hipper, I'm blaming you man.

you've inspired me to go down in the cellar and dig out my "body armour" and go balls out this weekend, not Monkey Brains, but I'll get somewhat agressive. If i cathc a dirty hipper, I'm blaming you man.
    without footage it's fiction...

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

this is true which is why I'm bribing the 12 year old to come out and video me attempting to take a stab at my youth.

Hell yeah...hope so, look forward to seeing the footage...Time for the young un's to step aside...you've probably got a shit hot park a couple of blocks down the road...keyhole pool, blue tiles and real coping oh you lucky bastards!!

nothing too "rippin' around here man. I'm also not very savy when it comes to videos and conversions. I'm still trying to figure out how this bugger of a vid cam works. Had it since the tike was born but never really dabbled too much with it hence me bribing the 12 year old....

Hit my mail up if you need any help on sticking it all together..this is what we've got closest to me...rode the mini ramp a few years ago, but these days I want something like the sign guy..concrete pools and bowls to carve, easier on the knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_TGij-K4

Yeah Emmit It took 3 hours after I uploaded it to finish processing. I had to do a bunch of crap that I kept putting off. So I had a post setup for both sites in a open window waiting for it to finish. Finally 3 hours later and countless open and closed windows it finished. So I pussed out and just cut and pasted, then hit the road till just now.

Joker n Strab: live life my friends, it used to suck the next 2 days after skating. But for the last 3 or 4 years I try to hit it at least once every 2 weeks. Summer sux but winter you skate to stay warm Now the next day I feel fine. Wakeboarding still killz tho. I have hurt a lot of crap last few from skating. Broke my big toe, bent my leg backwards ollieing a 10' platform, and the last guy in the vid got a magnet board. Fatty magnets countersunk in shoes and metal plates on top of deck. I tried bein superman and 4' in the air wanted to bail, cant bail from a magnet. Bent my right thumb back to my wrist. I did the same thing a year b4 trying to get massive air on a moped, which snaped the tendon in my left thumb and needed reconstructive surgery. I have broken to many bones to count, and had more stitches and surgery than you can imagine. But you only live once right. So joker what i am saying is go get that hipper and then thank me instead of blaming me
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

haha, just messin with ya....dug the vid tho for real.....

lookingforgold

Sick. Thats a nice looking bowl..and night time skating looks unbelievably fun, wish tehre was something like that around here.

ERIKDOTCOM

Cool stuff Sign. It looked fun.