Thread: further

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

superheroes for life, until our souls vanish.

def. too much things to point out to do a play by play.

if you'd hold a gun to my head i'd say skelly for best part and supa's trashcan hippie for best trick.

great video all around

i missed my prodeck in bullets part

Default :D

hey thanks stevland

and dude i rode that stevlando totoro board alot for my part... i love ittttt

TOTORO
    I don't do drugs, I am drugs - dali

YouTube <3's Bullet

"Bullet's part was so amazing I can't put it in words."
    "Bullets part was the bees motherfucking knees"

didnt watch the whole vid yet... gotta let my brain rest and ill try again tomorrow

Amazing

Robley:
    bs 360
    tail shuv steeep rail
    no comply 5050
    feebs on the ledge outside ged pool was so sick
    stevland and knexzor sick as usual
    bs tail 270 kf
    nollie bs noseblunt hubba
    bs tail to lip
    tail to smith
    blunt bs kick was insane
    double heel boardslide

Bullet:
    opening line was amazing
    crail tap (am i going to have to name every trick...?)
    nosebonk then boneless
    nollie bs 360
    nollie bs 360 heel
    bs flip to tiny space
    kick nose manny
    no comply skinny
    okay im gonna stop and just say "everything else". That was unbelievable. Legendary

Horse:
    dog piss footplant
    blunt(?) stall old town
    kickflip hurricane
    noseblunt to skinny
    line 7:47
    salad shuv into bank was really good looking
    gap to rock
    wallie bs boardlide
    ender was mad

Skelli:
    wallie fs 180
    fs 360 off car landing so sick
    line 0:37
    wow this edit is so good
    fs flip bonk shuv
    kf hurricane
    nollie flip up
    fs heel to street
    line 1:11
    line 1:18
    wallie late shuv holy
    wallie fs lipslide
    ender
    Awesome part. Really unpredictable. Love the landings. Your style is instantly recognisable. So is your hat.

eflixxx:
    fs noseslide kf
    gesture on the nollie nose slide was perfect
    switch heel 5050
    line 2:43
    line 2:51
    kickflip bs tail thats a great spot
    tre over bin!
    switch wallie gap was crazy

drfa:
    kickflip then fs noseblunt to fakie
    manny to bs noseslide
    nosebonk heel
    pole jam
    tre fs noseslide
    fs tail ged
    smith pole jam
    beach balls!
    bs boardslide mr blue

lurk:
    opening line wow
    bs flip nice gap old town
    wallie nose manny ged
    bs tail nose grab huuuge
    fs flip off yellow skinny
    big hurricane old town so nice
    nice it keeps going i thought it was over haha
    line 2:37
    noseblunt to gap at pool was awesome
    ender

hesh:
    smith late shuv
    line 3:48
    hurricane siick
    bs lip kick
    dub grind f factory
    demz and anchors very nice
    shuv crooks oliver
    kf 5050 parkade
    kf smith tre looked great

supa:
    opening line
    ah nice the first dub grind of the part
    line 6:52
    mr blue
    wallie 7:06 so good
    hippy jump with the sign wow lokked nuts
    line 7:28
    tail to nose
    7:44 line was so good. Nice use of the gesture too.
    bs flip skinny
    manny bs double flip
    hippy jump on the bin wow
    crooks to noseblunt clean
    ender
    That was great supa

That was just awesome. Really good job. Killed on the editing front too.
    Psychonaut win skate 2.
    Jack
    "Is that a baby carrot in your pocket are you just packing lunch for your vegetarian wife?"

gonna have to do this one in parts:
    intro nice for as dirty and grungy as you guys apear you sure change your clothes a lot, must spend a lot of time going back n forth between career and freeskate. Always love the obscure music choices that I can't get away with
    bullet, one of my favs, love all the cams popless and sexchange stuff, eneder was suuuperb as expected, and i gotta say you had some nose bonks on some skinny @ss (cut n paste ea friendly) rails/ledges
    horse, first couple cords from the song i thought it was a old love and rockets tune, boy was i wrong haha 7:43 don't know how you came out to the ledge but wish i did. 7:57 landing on ledge was perfect.
    bonez, nice bones teaser thought i was finally gonna get my wish haha :50 revert landing was incredibly well done, your skating style is the most to my style but so far away. Its like if Tubs would do the trick/pause and hand the controler over to demz for the landing. def distinct and unmistakable. short but awesome part.
    flix, i think i have had almost all of your song choices on my ipod, sorry E didn't want to pause this one for the play by play
    DRFA, first clip wow, man i got to say don't think i have ever seen anything from you but wow so far like flix everything is gold, powerslide late shuv at matrix,
    hard at lurk, HELLO good god first clip was the ender of the whole thing good night, nose grab slide on fence, 1:09 took time I know cause I tried that exact trick for a hour and gave up, ugh bufferin for some reason have to let it marinade for a sec, nice ender, you had some sweet tranny stuff
    hesh, by far cleanest style out of everyone.woo demz/anchors back to Danny Trejo nice part real solid and clean, could watch a hour of your stuff,
    supa, sign hop ftw sooo sick, 7:25 nice, 9:14 pivot in was a bute
    wow guess roblet's part at the opening wasn't just the intro, kinda wished he would of had a bigger part
    amazing start to finish, you guys have 3 of my top 10 fav fake skaters in bullet, skelli, and flix so its always fun watching one of your fulls
    best part goes to eflix perfect mixture of everything, fav trick was the coffin diving board, i have thought of something like that in my head but never tried it, hats off fellas nice work
    Last edited by thesignguy; 03-19-2010 at 08:47 AM.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    gonna have to do this one in parts:
    intro nice for as dirty and grungy as you guys apear you sure change your clothes a lot, must spend a lot of time going back n forth between career and freeskate. Always love the obscure music choices that I can't get away with
    bullet, one of my favs, love all the cams popless and sexchange stuff, eneder was suuuperb as expected, and i gotta say you had some nose bonks on some skinny @ss (cut n paste ea friendly) rails/ledges
    horse, first couple cords from the song i thought it was a old love and rockets tune, boy was i wrong haha 7:43 don't know how you came out to the ledge but wish i did. 7:57 landing on ledge was perfect.
    bonez, nice bones teaser thought i was finally gonna get my wish haha :50 revert landing was incredibly well done, your skating style is the most to my style but so far away. Its like if Tubs would do the trick/pause and hand the controler over to demz for the landing. def distinct and unmistakable. short but awesome part.
    flix, i think i have had almost all of your song choices on my ipod, sorry E didn't want to pause this one for the play by play
    DRFA, first clip wow, man i got to say don't think i have ever seen anything from you but wow so far like flix everything is gold, powerslide late shuv at matrix,
    hard at lurk, HELLO good god first clip was the ender of the whole thing good night, nose grab slide on fence, 1:09 took time I know cause I tried that exact trick for a hour and gave up, ugh bufferin for some reason have to let it marinade for a sec, nice ender, you had some sweet tranny stuff
    hesh, by far cleanest style out of everyone.woo demz/anchors back to Danny Trejo nice part real solid and clean, could watch a hour of your stuff,
    supa, sign hop ftw sooo sick, 7:25 nice, 9:14 pivot in was a bute
    wow guess roblet's part at the opening wasn't just the intro, kinda wished he would of had a bigger part
    amazing start to finish, you guys have 3 of my top 10 fav fake skaters in bullet, skelli, and flix so its always fun watching one of your fulls
    best part goes to eflix perfect mixture of everything, fav trick was the coffin diving board, i have thought of something like that in my head but never tried it, hats off fellas nice work
    my part was the longest out of everybody's WHAT MORE CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU HAPPY B?? WHAT MORE CAN I DO?

and thank you to everyone. from the comments on the forums and on youtube i can see that not many people like bullet very much, but goddamnit it's not psychonaut without him so he's staying.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

haha i know i realised that when i was done, i was in the process of editing when i refreshed and saw your reply, so guess i can't paste it in original and correct it here so i will just put it in this one,

at seccond glance i realized the long intro was not a long intro it was robley's part, you change your clothes so much i thought it was a lil from everyone haha soooo:

:52 how you came off with the shuv i will never know, 1:42 can't get any closer, 1:50 worth a 3rd view? popless/dub grinds for days, most i think you've had in a part, 3:12 awesomness, 3:16 so close again only way to go, ender what?
    Last edited by thesignguy; 03-19-2010 at 09:11 AM.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    from the comments on the forums and on youtube i can see that not many people like bullet very much, but goddamnit it's not psychonaut without him so he's staying.

kick him off... so we can have him.