Thread: New Skate Create Video.... a lot of info

Default New Skate Create Video.... a lot of info

pure sickness
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/s...opslot;title;2
    Check the gc... zoom, layering
    Non console park browser.
    Online replay editor.
    So stoked
    Last edited by darthmonkeyman; 03-23-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    Jack
    "Is that a baby carrot in your pocket are you just packing lunch for your vegetarian wife?"

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

wow depth of field at :33, blurry background

definitely sexy.

pissed.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

being able to scale and rotate your graphics is SO SICK! seeing them move that hand aronud the shirt made me really excited.. lol.. and that park creator looks pretty damn rad! the whole thing got me excited! object dropper! i cannot wait to get my hands on this game! all these new features + a hardcore mode... hell yes.

there are things I love about skate. and skate.2 and that video made the list for skate.3 that much bigger lol, can't wait.

pwn: depht of field seems only available in the picture editor, its already been disclosed earlier. fingers crossed for it to appear in a future new filmer pack dlc (ea bastards!)

sick video tho, park creator and object dropper looks better than expected. im happy the objects we get to move (i didnt say moveables) have the same natural colors as the rest of the environment, not neon bright colors like in s2.

and that skate 3 logo plaza at the end, stolen straight from the head of demz

i hear birds singing demo in two weeks from now

zall good

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

:epicjawdrop:

This is THE video. This is the one where they just dropped all those little nuggets that everyone wanted but they wouldn't tell us about... i agree with bohemian... demo in a couple weeks? wouldn't be surprised
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

the whole skate.park thing looks really good and seems to be manageable conveniently in every aspect.

ingame park browser, web-based park browser with the ability to send a park to the game. that combined with the ability to save and download at lot of parks give so much more replayability to this game. and the spots look huge, the parks you could build there are massive. looks like the size of the maloof park.

demz, is the so called "fancy flat rail" from the video blues smaller gray cousin you were talking about?

embedding youtube videos into the offical team profile? is that what they are talking about? would be flucking sick.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

all the way through i was like 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHH' 'AHHHHHHHH' 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

edit:

just saw when i watching through it again, that there isn't a little toggle for the skate watermark, so maybe there isn't a watermark ? hope so
    Last edited by quetonto1; 03-24-2010 at 01:44 AM.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    pwn: depht of field seems only available in the picture editor, its already been disclosed earlier. fingers crossed for it to appear in a future new filmer pack dlc (ea bastards!)
    But you can see that the background is blurred at :33, and 2:31, and its video not a pic...

Quote Originally Posted by quetonto1 View Post
    just saw when i watching through it again, that there isn't a little toggle for the skate watermark, so maybe there isn't a watermark ? hope so
    i bet that it was the replay editor from hardcore where there is no watermark at all. so to prevent the known bug or accidentally turning it on, it's completely removed.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

@ pwn: yes i saw those too, but from the looks of the replayeditor, the d.o.f. option seems missing in the standard verson we get with the game (the current filmer pack) but as they use it in their promoclips, and the fact that we get to play with it in the picture editor, makes it clear that its a tool thats ready for use. (but im betting the moneygrubbing dogs at ea will make us pay extra once again)

note: if we do get dof options, we really need the skate.reel footage in higher res than we get now. now everything is out of focus by default haha

anyone else notice the last park in the clip spells skate 3 with the logo...

OMGLOOL

Looks great, can't wait to create a park

set up like current graphics creator, nice, what I was hoping for
    tabs for ps3/xbox, one of the things I was worried about. Graphics are one thing to crossover but I was not sure the parks would be

good and bad, I see no making stamp feature like the army of 2 or whatever, so my idea of cheating layers may not work. Speaking of layers I tried to figure out how many layers you have, at one point there were 12 @ 8% that figures to be somewhere around 150 layers OUCH!!!! Thanks for the layer counter but I just can't understand why we cant have double that, O well I will do my best.
    whats assets? Zoom and grid is nice, mirror, better front to backs,

list of dropables, metal keg, PLYWOOD, construction sign, this is just amazing. I know construction signs are ungrindable, I hope the plywood is as well, I can't wait for this!!!
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

stone ball!

i see it happening ...

tight alley, stone ball rolling, skater skating away from the ball rolling behind him, indiana jones music playing, skater tricking a gap to safe himself from the ball which falls into said gap

classic intro.

i just wanna put balls in a line and put a piece of plywood on top so i can stand there and roll down the street...

schnavoldas idea WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME HAHHAH...

Park Editor is stoking my fires - the amount of time I dropped trying to build a realistic area in the THPS park editor was stupid... this is going to eat life and spit it out.