Thread: New Skate Create Video.... a lot of info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OMGLOOL

Looks great, can't wait to create a park

set up like current graphics creator, nice, what I was hoping for
    tabs for ps3/xbox, one of the things I was worried about. Graphics are one thing to crossover but I was not sure the parks would be

good and bad, I see no making stamp feature like the army of 2 or whatever, so my idea of cheating layers may not work. Speaking of layers I tried to figure out how many layers you have, at one point there were 12 @ 8% that figures to be somewhere around 150 layers OUCH!!!! Thanks for the layer counter but I just can't understand why we cant have double that, O well I will do my best.
    whats assets? Zoom and grid is nice, mirror, better front to backs,

list of dropables, metal keg, PLYWOOD, construction sign, this is just amazing. I know construction signs are ungrindable, I hope the plywood is as well, I can't wait for this!!!
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

stone ball!

i see it happening ...

tight alley, stone ball rolling, skater skating away from the ball rolling behind him, indiana jones music playing, skater tricking a gap to safe himself from the ball which falls into said gap

classic intro.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

i just wanna put balls in a line and put a piece of plywood on top so i can stand there and roll down the street...

schnavoldas idea WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME HAHHAH...

Park Editor is stoking my fires - the amount of time I dropped trying to build a realistic area in the THPS park editor was stupid... this is going to eat life and spit it out.