Thread: Thoughs of teams....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thoughs of teams....

personally i think its great to have teams online but also im not sure i wanna have a serious team. probly either gonna fly solo and have fun or hopefully find a team that cares about nothing but skate around and make team vids. So if you happen to be one hit me up cuz im all ears and thumbs

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

How about a unified Fluckit team or is that just too berserk?
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Fluckit UTD like a futbol team would actually be pretty dope, you'd have the same basic team structure which would most likely be mods or other known trustworthy people. But the mods would be split into teams AM, Pro, Flow, etc. etc. and be the manager for said team. You could then find out who can do what as far as editing, graphics and what not. Each team would be self sufficient it would be more work but if everyone did their part it could actually work and would be prety damn cool to pull off. Man just think of the colabs all the skaters and different editors could lead ot some killer videos.

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

I concurr! We'd have both platforms sewn up!
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

if the game wont let me put 6 demz clones then its gonna be all black people...

shady..
    clay..
    mack..
    magic...

and that fluckit utd is pretty dope but damn does it sound complicated....

I don't see the new team thing being any different. I think it is only going to help out finishing the game for the most part, and most current teams could care less. IDK I could be wrong, but on our team Tubs is the box while the rest of us are PS3. I think in the begining everyone will try it out and use the youtube imbed thing or whatever, but if it makes things more dificult IE our team has more people than allowed in ingame teams, or how our team crosses platforms, then I really don't see it catching on. I think it might bring some more people to the forums for there team oriented stuff, but I just don't really see it playing a huge role in the established community as it is now.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    if the game wont let me put 6 demz clones then its gonna be all black people...

shady..
    clay..
    mack..
    magic...

and that fluckit utd is pretty dope but damn does it sound complicated....
    pretty much think of it as a bigger example of hoodlum. hoodlum is a whole, then divided into different sections. we are fluckit, we divide ourselves into different fluckit groups. can base it on the active and ppl like hoodlum dudes get a section because there "notoriety" then its me and everyone else who are kinda sorta faces of fluckit like pawn me n etc. then u get the idea. and haha u should be able to make demz clones cuz not like they track ur look alikes. im thinking of making my offline team based on my BBoy Crew IDK