Thread: Infinite: Forever (the real deal)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This was definitely worth the wait--top notch stuff from everyone on the team. Nice title too; fitting.

knex--fs lip fakie manny to blunt, noseslide to noseblunt, wallie blunt, sw back noseblunt bigspin--killer combos; it always seems like youre pushing this game to new possibilities. Speed carve around the corner and nollie the stairs, the 3 flip up the stair gap--you made that look too easy.

obsolete--I really like the edit here. fingerflip, noseslide shuv, crooks to front board, and the kickflip to skinny off the awning support was a perfect ender.

The friends section is great--i like the vibe; even with creepy riggs and the weird german song. Bullet's blunt tre was awesome.

killer kow--nollie back heel, polejam to wallride, tailslide drop to crooks, fs flip to sw smith bigspin, 180 nosegrind varial heel, blunt to fakie nosegrind, bigspin blunt on the T, ride on 50-50, manny revert blunt, 270 to lipslide--such a solid part.

nosebonk--some of the best stuff ive seen of yours. a lot of great lines, wallie off the sherwin wall, blunt bigspin, backtail hardflip, nosegrind quick nosemanny, and the 50-50 wallie out was so sick.

Beasty--relentlessly killin it and bringin down the house; 180 overcrooks flip transfer to skinny, noseslide varial heel, nosegrind nosemanny nosegrind--one of the sickest tricks in your part. Noseslide crooks, kf backtail to 5-0--nice deck. hardflip backlip to 5-0 was crazy.

even the credits are nicely done--I always like a good Elvis tune.
    Last edited by heshfield; 03-28-2010 at 11:19 PM.