Thread: Sup, you should read this, real important...

Richie x Jackson

Default Sup, you should read this, real important...

Yo guys, used to be on skatethis.net but got real sick of the losers on the site taking the game to seriously. Looking for views and suggestions and ppl to skate with in and about videos. My favorite skater is clearly Richie Jackson and he is the most creative skater i've seen, he is the man. Send me a PM to skate gamer tag is ZeroCO0L1337

wooord!

If your beef with skatethis has anything to do with there reactions to you titleing your threads to look like spam, then you might have the same feelings towards us here at fluckit.

Tone it down a bit.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Richie x Jackson

Default yo

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    If your beef with skatethis has anything to do with there reactions to you titleing your threads to look like spam, then you might have the same feelings towards us here at fluckit.

Tone it down a bit.
    What are you talking about dude? No my beef with skatethis is not the way i title threads. Thanks for the kind words though.

I just saw your comments on supa's video thread, why i'm not banning you right is because that would make the conversation i just had with you in the chatbox pointless and i worked real hard on that shit. So consider this your final warning. Next bullshit not needed word here in anyway from you will be your last.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

I never saw that post but I agree with it. only beef I have is in the fridge