Thread: hardcore mode talk box...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great discussion here.
    I think its all down to personal preference with regards to hc/ non-hc. If someone puts out a great solo or part on normal im not gonna mind, actually im probably going to like their non-conformity. If hc doesnt match with their style well thats okay.
    As for people pretending to skate hc... we'll let the kids table worry about that.

On a different note i think id like to see a pawn and skatevid gaps video on easy mode...
    Jack
    "Is that a baby carrot in your pocket are you just packing lunch for your vegetarian wife?"

I appreciate you guys keeping me engaged though 43 posts - that was very thoughtful and honest. Thanks.

It's HC for me, 99.9999% of the time*. Not because of the the way the tricks look, or for the bragging rights. I care more about the way the game plays. It will be more challenging, but more intuitive. THAT'S my reward. Bragging rights and smooth videos are the bonus. Can't wait.

*.0009% accounts for when I need to score 500,000 points on the XGames mega ramp to unlock the final CAP warehouse hidden on the other side. I'll fucking button mash my way in AND out of a triple backflip coffin on easy, no worries.
    Last edited by BladderBoy; 04-07-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: 43 not 42