Thread: hardcore mode talk box...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HC will where we film our banger clips. But when we're like 3/4 of the way filming our part and we just wanna get some filler, we'll go back to normal and bang out a stock tricks.

Don't forget, we get just under a month with the demo. I think we'll all be quite accustomed to HC by the time the full drops.

By the way, i'm still looking for a team.......
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd

...i think ill switch to hardcore the moment i start the demo and never go back to anything else. im sure it will take more or less time to get used to it (and im sure i will love exactly this period most) but once im used to hc i can imagine, that switching back to normal mode could feel kind of strange.

for example: right now in s2 im used to the angle i need, to hit a rail in a certain way. in hc mode its probably different somehow. once the approach to a rail in hc mode becomes natural, that would be the way to go, will hopefully look more realistic and be more challenging. why go back to normal mode and fall back to old skate2 habbits? hope you get what i mean....

the other possibilty is, that hc mode is so hard that ill be completely frustrated and switch to easy mode and rip mega ramps all day
    !!!

I'm gonna start the demo play through once in normal, then go and switch to hc and go from there. Give it equal play at first then decide what I like. Plus I wanna try a 270 to nose blunt.

Nothin but hardcore mode for me. the way i see it if i see a sick tre to tail on a hand rail in normal mode ill think "aaight, was sick" but if i see it in hardcore mode ill think "BANGIN" .
    like heshfield said yeah itll be harder but you get that refined skate experience, that personal touch that makes it a smidget above the medeocre.
    defo hardcore.

ill skate hardcore all day...but as soon as its heckle sesh time, its going to normal. i think thats the only time ill play normal.

for my style of fake skating which i developed over the time of s2, there is no alternative to hardcore mode.

back in og i was more on the arcade side putting out big tricks, speed glitching here and there. now i'm more on the mellow, more realistic side but still have over the top tricks as bangers here and there.

in the last weeks of s2, even if had tricks i was really happy with that looked good and felt good, the sense of accomplishment wasn't really there. even my ender for ambivalence didn't give me that "HOLY FLUCK I DID IT" feeling.

the good about hardcore mode for me is, that even if we all get used to it, it won't get much easier. sure, you know how to approach tricks from experience etc but doing it still requires skill.

HC will where we film our banger clips. But when we're like 3/4 of the way filming our part and we just wanna get some filler, we'll go back to normal and bang out a stock tricks.
    i honestly can't see myself doing that. first of all, i don't have clips that i feel are filler material at the point where i make a video and if i really want to have some i can film them in hardcore.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

you remember the cronenberg movie, crash? it had some nice grind collisions