Thread: hardcore mode talk box...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I might have missed something here, but is hardcore mode conformed to be in the demo ?
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tubilakken View Post
    I might have missed something here, but is hardcore mode conformed to be in the demo ?
    Yeah its been confirmed Tubi

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

Once I switch HC on its not getting switched off. It will be the new default.
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Hardcore mode all the way for me. And we have to remember we'll be forced to use a dirty watermark if we're on normal. Of course that means nothing to the capture card folks
    I cant see myself ever switching to normal. Although i wont be mad at anyone using it.
    Jack
    "Is that a baby carrot in your pocket are you just packing lunch for your vegetarian wife?"

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthmonkeyman View Post
    And we have to remember we'll be forced to use a dirty watermark if we're on normal.
    That hasn't been confirmed, Cuz specifically said watermarks on Easy Mode, Normal Mode was never discussed...

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    That hasn't been confirmed, Cuz specifically said watermarks on Easy Mode, Normal Mode was never discussed...

Oh yeah youre right
    More than likely then normal players can turn it off
    Jack
    "Is that a baby carrot in your pocket are you just packing lunch for your vegetarian wife?"

I am very excited for the new HC mode - I was thinking about the OG SKATE demo and when that came out it felt like you really had to line up your grind and the height of it more than you do now with S2 by far... I want that feeling back and I think HC will make that a reality very shortly for all of us. (let's hope)

One thing that concerns me a little bit though - If there is an Option NOT to have a watermark in Normal and also in HC who is to say what was filmed on either setting? I am not speaking about calling someone out on saying "That looked like normal when you said it was HC!" I want to watch something and KNOW that it was in HC so I can appreciate it for the mode it was done in and Wow-ed by the fact that the skater pulled it off at that rail/spot...

I can just picture people posting videos and stating(HC mode) next to the title and nailing crazy tricks that would be amazing done in HC mode but simply were NOT filmed in HC mode... just saying