Thread: skate 3 demo press release info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default skate 3 demo press release info

came from the kids table. this sounds too good for a demo
    http://www.ea.com/news/skate-3-demo-...x-live-and-psn

blackbox ,an EA. studio announced today that the demo for the highly-anticipated SKATE 3 will hit Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network on April 15th, 2010. The demo will give players a taste of the University District in the all-new skater's paradise of Port Carverton. Players will shred through a series of single and multiplayer challenges including Domination, Own the Lot, and the bone-crushing Hall of Meat.

In addition to the modes and challenges, players can learn the ropes or perfect their skills in the all-new Skate.School featuring Coach Frank. Gamers can also sample the all-new object dropper by using 24 different items to tweak and alter the University District to create a personalized demo experience. Once players have that perfect trick nailed, they can capture the moment with the in-game Replay Editor and upload footage of themselves with the Skate series' immensely popular Skate.Reel.

SKATE 3 is the definitive co-op skateboarding experience as players build the ultimate team to take on unique team challenges, compete against rival crews online and shred the streets. In the end, SKATE 3 takes skateboarding to a new level with more tricks, improved off board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage.

SKATE 3 hits retailers in North America on May 11th, 2010 and worldwide on May 14th, 2010 and is available on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. The game is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and "16+" by PEGI. More information can be found at the Official Website, become a fan on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter @Hippyjump.

woowww, this looks amazing. now im not that upset that my ps3 doesnt read discs

holy fluck, skate.reel is in the demo. that's the best news about this demo by far.

demo trailer on youtube
    Last edited by schnavolda; 04-06-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

skate reel
    object dropper
    multiplayer...
    an entire district

the only thing that would make this perfect if c-a-p was in

OsiRHIS

This demo is going to be so sick...I'm glad they are giving us an entire district as well as hardcore mode. I'm going to be spending so much time with this demo.

This probably sounds crazy, but I wish it was a bit smaller than a whole district.

They other stuff is cool though
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd