Thread: skate 3 demo press release info

Default skate 3 demo press release info

came from the kids table. this sounds too good for a demo
    http://www.ea.com/news/skate-3-demo-...x-live-and-psn

blackbox ,an EA. studio announced today that the demo for the highly-anticipated SKATE 3 will hit Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network on April 15th, 2010. The demo will give players a taste of the University District in the all-new skater's paradise of Port Carverton. Players will shred through a series of single and multiplayer challenges including Domination, Own the Lot, and the bone-crushing Hall of Meat.

In addition to the modes and challenges, players can learn the ropes or perfect their skills in the all-new Skate.School featuring Coach Frank. Gamers can also sample the all-new object dropper by using 24 different items to tweak and alter the University District to create a personalized demo experience. Once players have that perfect trick nailed, they can capture the moment with the in-game Replay Editor and upload footage of themselves with the Skate series' immensely popular Skate.Reel.

SKATE 3 is the definitive co-op skateboarding experience as players build the ultimate team to take on unique team challenges, compete against rival crews online and shred the streets. In the end, SKATE 3 takes skateboarding to a new level with more tricks, improved off board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage.

SKATE 3 hits retailers in North America on May 11th, 2010 and worldwide on May 14th, 2010 and is available on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. The game is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and "16+" by PEGI. More information can be found at the Official Website, become a fan on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter @Hippyjump.

woowww, this looks amazing. now im not that upset that my ps3 doesnt read discs

holy fluck, skate.reel is in the demo. that's the best news about this demo by far.

demo trailer on youtube
    Last edited by schnavolda; 04-06-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

skate reel
    object dropper
    multiplayer...
    an entire district

the only thing that would make this perfect if c-a-p was in

OsiRHIS

This demo is going to be so sick...I'm glad they are giving us an entire district as well as hardcore mode. I'm going to be spending so much time with this demo.

This probably sounds crazy, but I wish it was a bit smaller than a whole district.

They other stuff is cool though
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ell595 View Post
    This probably sounds crazy, but I wish it was a bit smaller than a whole district.

They other stuff is cool though
    Well, technically they didn't say the whole university district, they said "a taste of the University District" might just be the actual university itself, who knows, may not be the full district...

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

did anyone else see the hand in the last pan of the video...not sure if that was a generated image or if theres an option to do something like that...

sooo pumped for this
    i hope they have a timer like the s1 demo...not 20 minutes that you have to work for

Amateur Flucker Jakeblueisballin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeksulChokolate View Post
    did anyone else see the hand in the last pan of the video...not sure if that was a generated image or if theres an option to do something like that...

sooo pumped for this
    i hope they have a timer like the s1 demo...not 20 minutes that you have to work for
    Nah, they confirmed (kids table) that it was a gesture edited in.
    I survived the demo days

No mention of a demo timer. Although that piece of info doesn't really qualify as a "selling-point" in a press release.

How many times did I reload the skate. and skate 2 demos, jeezis.

Hope that red running tracks in the demo, there's some nice bowls to try out HC

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeblueisballin View Post
    Nah, they confirmed (kids table) that it was a gesture edited in.
    with no more ghosting it's pretty easy to do that. in multiplayer someone needs to stand where the camera is while the other is doing the trick. after the trick the one at the camera does a gesture like that shoulder shrug and you then simply film his hand.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Quote Originally Posted by schnavolda View Post
    with no more ghosting it's pretty easy to do that. in multiplayer someone needs to stand where the camera is while the other is doing the trick. after the trick the one at the camera does a gesture like that shoulder shrug and you then simply film his hand.
    or just do these gestures in front of a green or blue object, film it like you would, and chroma-key out the background. then youll have a "hand over the lense" clip you could use on whatever.

im sure this will be done from day one.. i feel like its already old.. like in real life, i fuckin hate footage ending with the stereotypical hand over lense shit..

anyone who does the hand over lens gesture gets a virtual slap
    you know when you have to cut...it's when the clip ends anyway

it's gonna be that little thing that ruins a vid

you cant play online with a timer of any sort....
    that just doesnt make sense....

crossin my fingers....

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Quote Originally Posted by schnavolda View Post
    with no more ghosting it's pretty easy to do that.
    yeah thats a good point i forgot about that...
    not sayin i would do it
    just thought it was pretty cool...

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah hi.. remember the skate 2 demo.. o boy multiplayer!!11
    they were referring to party play and I assume- still are..
    but we can all join an xbox live or ps3 party and act like we are online anyway (ps3 has parties? no idea) anyway yeah probably just party play son.. didnt say online multiplayer