Thread: demzilla...

Default demzilla...

ive never done one of these so i feel like i owe it to fluckit....

history lessons with demz....

-been around since the og demo got delayed 3 times...

-after a year and 5 videos worth of "unrealistic and ugly sloppy skating" i kinda coined myself as an animations enthusiast during s1....with a keen eye for "how the human body reacts" as my underlining goal....

-i dont exceed the games boundaries.....i understand and rape the options...

-with the help of anchors911 we created a group called 1954 during the s1 era......still cookin vids 2 years later...

-because of my contribution to s1 and s2 i was offered and opportunity to visit san fran this last fall to play s3 early....meet the team and helped shape a few of the new "soft" features you will enjoy in s3....

after the success of tony hawks pro skater 2 i thought i was hooked...
    unfortunately the th series does not comply with my want for a simulator so during my purchase of th3 and th4 i was still playing a original ps1 classic called thrasher skate and destroy....
    for almost ten years i played thrasher while the th series blossomed into a flaming mess...
    after a decades worth of waiting my simulator was born and ive been in love since it hit my disc tray....

i am incredibly greatful for the ea skate series...
    to me it is almost a dream come true...
    forever in debt to black box for there hard efforts...

skates the fuckin shit and there no argument about it...

i enjoyed thrasher skate and destroy so much, too. even though i only listened to like the same three songs over and over and over again they never got old, even years later.

tony hawk, for me, was a party game back then, when everybody was drunk and we played split-screen. the game itself, even though it had its fun moments, was a kick in the face of every skater out there. even more when it became tony hawks action adventure with skateboards over the years.

skate just was a godsend.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

church
    DONTO KOI
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    opinions are like assholes. everyone has one, but noone gives a damn about yours.