thanks everyone.

This thing turned into a huge mess (AS USUAL HAHA)

I'll spill my guts here cuz nobodies gonna see it anyway cuz of the demo:

first Jack gave me some clips, then Nelson mentioned he had some stuff, then Demz asked me if I wanted what he had left. Then it snowballed, I followed Piktros thread (for the most part) which helped a bunch.
Never edited others stuff before, which if you have no way to see them without locking up your pc makes it tuff. My stuff I know whats worth putting where. But if I dont know what you got I have to watch frame by frame to see it. If I hit play in premiere it freezes. So I have to crop back to landing, listen for beat, move to spot, then un crop. So if there is a frame at begining it shows until I watch render. Render takes 2 hours at least for each song. Then I go back clean up restart pc 100 times and render again. So a lot of mistakes just have to stay with time constraints.
Wished I would have switched a few clips around, fixed a few audio messups, had to then slam all intros, songs, blah blah together and render whole thing (4 hours) Then upload wegame twice 6 hours each and still nada Youtube 3 times 2 hours each
I ended up getting 5 or less hours of sleep for 3 days in a row, took off wed for a zoo promise, 12 irate customers haha. Was all worth it though, its a nice adition to my fake accomplishments and I would do it again. Hope the ones involved were happy with the outcome. Thanks again

As far as a review, seen it 2 or 3 times all the way through. For me the quality is pretty good i would say FOR ME. All parts had good stuff, Demz Tubs and Fucking ANDERS!!!! were my favs. I really liked the song choices and I'm happy with it. Thats all that matters at the end of the day