Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demo Impressions

XBL
    TheDietTea

Ha cammon that statement wasnt legit.. we didnt even get the whole district in the demo and you rule it out.. hey its a demo by the way.
    -demo
    -demo
    I love it there has to be spaces to skate what you want half a push

Antwan is right - especially with HC mode on - you NEED that space to get your speed up!

The campus looks, to me, a lot like the campus of the university near where I live - it has lots of wide open spaces, banks, rails... all spread out across the area with tons of empty space. To me, it felt realistic, but then, that's the architecture I've experienced.

And Antwan is right again... it's just the demo. I'm guessing the campus is a small section of the bigger area... so there's still so much to see. What little I've seen of the other districts make me feel there's going to be a lot of varied environments, so perhaps some of it will be 'tighter'.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I think people confuse open and huge with unrealistic, you know there are big open areas, huge sets and banks in real life... This isn't THPS with quarter pipes lined up against all the walls... It feels/looks like an actual University to me...

I think the open space is amazing, and PC has a better feel than SV, feels more like a city, and im sure there will be smaller crowed areas too...

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    I think people confuse open and huge with unrealistic, you know there are big open areas, huge sets and banks in real life...
    Exactly man.

I don't really give a shit about the architecture, because the only univeristy I've been to was just flat ground and long-ass rails. Seriously, where I live is pretty bad when it comes to skate spots.

But I really do love that "Peterson Plaza" or whatever that is outside of the map. I always go skate there.

Hardcore mode threw me in a loop for a minute. I never was an acurate grinder in Skate 2, so telling me to line up perfectly with a rail made me pissed for a minute, but now i got the hang of it.

all in all, I really can't wait for Skate 3. I wished that they realeased the demo closer to the release date cuz now we got a full month of waiting with this tiny demo.

Richie x Jackson

Gotta love the High Resolution option for uploading videos. How can that even be an option? lol

the most important thing from this thread is that HOLY SHIT BUD IS BACK
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    the most important thing from this thread is that HOLY SHIT BUD IS BACK
    Damn strudle, my noodle.

Glad to see I was missed!

Skate3 has got me. Got me GOOD.