Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Putting loads of objects into an area hits the frame rate BIG TIME

demo is amazing..

darkslides on hardcore mode are bad ass
    BUTTHOLE

timer ?

Synyster X13X

about the drop in if you hold Y then you'll stand there and drop in when you let go and if you press down while just standing there he'll pick the board back. also loving hardcore mode duh

I'm digging this shit big time. If I can find a quality flv converter I might edit some clips together. ;D

It took me a good 2 hours to get all the tricks back in HCM. And now that I can skate properly it's got ten times better. At first it felt really sluggish but now i'm used to it it's fine. Can't wait to wake up in the morning so i can play some more.

I'll hopefully be making a video this weekend if reel doesn't die.
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd

Quote Originally Posted by StrabMawr View Post
    Putting loads of objects into an area hits the frame rate BIG TIME
    I noticed that too.

while the demo area is a little bland it is a very nice area, with lots of promise just beyond our grasp. HC is defiantly a must I haven't gone to any onf the ofthers no need. I do kinda like the trick analyzer but the manual meter is useless being you've never had to adjust weight in the game. I really don't like the floating still even in hc and you can still get max height too easily (my preference). The biggest thing I do love about it is the stance has been fixed and is way smoother when stepping into nollie, you actually step instead of slide (s2). But all in all I can't wai to get the full game.

lennong

so i woke up before work this morning at 6am, downloaded the demo, napped until it was done, played for only maybe half hour and was really happy! ya the area they give is pretty bland but i really dont mind! more to look forward in the full game tonight = beer, break in new pipe, skate 3 demo! got tomorrow off! i didnt check out the skate school so thats plan 1.

side thought: i was trying just a kickflip back tail on a ledge and kept landing beside it at first.. good feeling having to change things up haha..

Quote Originally Posted by lennong View Post
    so i woke up before work this morning at 6am, downloaded the demo, napped until it was done, played for only maybe half hour and was really happy! ya the area they give is pretty bland but i really dont mind! more to look forward in the full game tonight = beer, break in new pipe, skate 3 demo! got tomorrow off! i didnt check out the skate school so thats plan 1.

side thought: i was trying just a kickflip back tail on a ledge and kept landing beside it at first.. good feeling having to change things up haha..
    why the hell do i have 2 accounts.. oh well ahha

Minglin'

Yo guys how do you do a backflip? Cause I can't do it anymore. Even on easy mode. And I used to backflip/frontflip over everything in skate 2.

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

Hardcore is like rebooting the learning process all over again. You really have to work for grinds and the more difficult tricks have to be super popped. It feels sluggish compared to the default but I'll be sticking with this mode from here on.
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Minglin'

I really think EA could have done a better job with the demo. It really kinda sucks. The demo area is boring as shit. That's the main thing actually.