Thread: Demo Impressions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Demo Impressions

I fluckin love it...hardcore mode all the way..no going back, the university area is fairly dull, but no matter,more time to play with the object dropper...a thing of joy. No more lugging things around
    Skate school park with rails dropped FTW...
    Vert seems to have been improved, but that could just be down to hardcore mode, speed/pumping is hard to maintain unless you're smooth...
    Hall of meat BAH ....how the fluck are you supposed to get to the vending machine off that tower....BAH!!!
    great demo of what promises to be a great game....thanks BB

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

just found that if you go through skate.school you can stay there...

loving hcm...def learning curve... feels like i'm relearning everything
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

once you restart just teleport there and ignore the sign up..

fucking love this demo, better than I thought.
    - hardcore mode ftw
    - dropping into vert ramps is a nice little feature (press triangle when stood on the copin incase you didnt know)
    - physics have been improved
    - looks more realistic
    -things are smoother
    - just wow!

OMGLOOL

is the demo on ps3 yet..? my niece and nephew are watching a movie so i cant check yet. i love reading all the stuff about the demo

yeah its on PS3, its absolutley amazing, dude just tell your niece and nephew there is something important you need to do lol

Quote Originally Posted by StrabMawr View Post
    I fluckin love it...hardcore mode all the way..no going back, the university area is fairly dull, but no matter,more time to play with the object dropper...a thing of joy. No more lugging things around
    Skate school park with rails dropped FTW...
    Vert seems to have been improved, but that could just be down to hardcore mode, speed/pumping is hard to maintain unless you're smooth...
    Hall of meat BAH ....how the fluck are you supposed to get to the vending machine off that tower....BAH!!!
    great demo of what promises to be a great game....thanks BB
    Spread Eagle. You can fly, literally. Or at least soar. Then just hope your hand bumps into them or something.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

OMGLOOL

lol yeah i quickly found it and its downloading, its taking ages though i dont know why..

Just got 15 minutes on the demo, have to head out to rehearse soon so couldn't get long - basically, I think this is the best skate has ever been. Hardcore mode is just amazing.

More impressions to follow once I've had some real time with it.

Putting loads of objects into an area hits the frame rate BIG TIME

demo is amazing..

darkslides on hardcore mode are bad ass
    BUTTHOLE

timer ?

Quote Originally Posted by StrabMawr View Post
    Putting loads of objects into an area hits the frame rate BIG TIME
    I noticed that too.

while the demo area is a little bland it is a very nice area, with lots of promise just beyond our grasp. HC is defiantly a must I haven't gone to any onf the ofthers no need. I do kinda like the trick analyzer but the manual meter is useless being you've never had to adjust weight in the game. I really don't like the floating still even in hc and you can still get max height too easily (my preference). The biggest thing I do love about it is the stance has been fixed and is way smoother when stepping into nollie, you actually step instead of slide (s2). But all in all I can't wai to get the full game.

lennong

so i woke up before work this morning at 6am, downloaded the demo, napped until it was done, played for only maybe half hour and was really happy! ya the area they give is pretty bland but i really dont mind! more to look forward in the full game tonight = beer, break in new pipe, skate 3 demo! got tomorrow off! i didnt check out the skate school so thats plan 1.

side thought: i was trying just a kickflip back tail on a ledge and kept landing beside it at first.. good feeling having to change things up haha..

i dunno if this has already been mentioned, sorry if it has, but FLUCKIN deerman of the dark woods is in this game! he's got a balaclava and "BA KU backpatch and all! NIIICE maybe my baku clip inspired it! i recall it being on cuz's blog ages ago.. ahha

oh i hope they let us wear that balaclava. BA KU video alll day