Thread: whats with these disasters lately?!!?!??!?

Default whats with these disasters lately?!!?!??!?

so far since last year our world has been experiencing massive diasters that have caused much pain and destruction to everyone. weve had tsunamis in the philippines, easrthquakes almost every hird world country, flooding, and now volcanic eruptions that are nonstop in iceland, s[rading ash over the skies of much of western europe. im not doubting humanity but anyone else starting to bvelieve the 2012 rumors?

no.
    its the wrath of satan. they all desreve it.

there are a lot of scientific studies proving that the climate change is responsible for a doubling of the numbers of natural disasters (like floods, storms, heatwaves and so) over the past 20 years. thanks to all the countries who are unable or unwilling to change anything, numbers will increase even more.

earthquakes have nothing to do with it, though. there happen to be 10000 earthquakes every year, but only 10 to 15 really have destructive powers. how much destruction there is depends on where it happens, it's all a matter of probability and statistics. and with more people moving in or close to earthquake areas every year, the number of casualties will rise over time. simple maths.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Quote Originally Posted by schnavolda View Post
    there are a lot of scientific studies proving that the climate change is responsible for a doubling of the numbers of natural disasters (like floods, storms, heatwaves and so) over the past 20 years. thanks to all the countries who are unable or unwilling to change anything, numbers will increase even more.

earthquakes have nothing to do with it, though. there happen to be 10000 earthquakes every year, but only 10 to 15 really have destructive powers. how much destruction there is depends on where it happens, it's all a matter of probability and statistics. and with more people moving in or close to earthquake areas every year, the number of casualties will rise over time. simple maths.
    honestly im thinking its the shitfs of earth plates. that cuases earthquakes especially the reason for the nonstop eruptions in iceland

Quote Originally Posted by Anjo606 View Post
    honestly im thinking its the shitfs of earth plates. that cuases earthquakes especially the reason for the nonstop eruptions in iceland
    yeah, of course. earthquakes are a result of plate shifts. what else should cause them?

btw, i just read that there are 50 to 60 volcano eruptions every year. so it seems to be bad luck that the one in iceland had such an impact.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Im not believing 2012 is true until I can treflip. Then it's gotta be the end of the world.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

there many theories behind the 2012 shit. personally i dont believe were all going to dye from massive tsunamis and shit. but i do believe they are going to get worse and happen alot more often then they do now.

the theory that ive heard that makes the most sense to me tho, is that every 5000 years or something like that(dont know the actual years but its something big) one of the planets comes inbetween earth and the sun, and blocks the sun form the earth. last time this happened we had an ice age. 90% of inhabitants on the earth died. i dont know about u but were getting real close to that amount of years for it to happen again.

look it up if u find this stuff interesting. "ice age theory 2012"

XBL
    TheDietTea

as long as I get skate 3 and land a 20 set in real life before then, right?
    then Im good
    hey-yo.

Banned

Its not that, its just that ever since the Haitian earthquake has happened, the media has been paying more attention to natural disasters. these kinds of things happen all the time, its just more publicized.