Thread: Skate 1 rules OG!

Spevno

Default Skate 1 rules OG!

Oh Skate 1 with your city so real and cinematic feel, why must the suits turn you into a wacky cartoon?

Join and unite!

_http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102641036449183

Nah, I'm good thanks.

Minglin'

I'm with you. Although I think New San Vanelona whas slightly better, except for a few spots, like regs and the museum plaza.

Port Carverton really, really sucks. Everything is so big, huge, open. That's fucking boring and unrealistic.

The Megapark also really sucks this time.

MakoMiles

Inside the map are a lot of decent spots. I like the new colors too, the game feels a lot more fresh than S2 did.

tehwoot

Quote Originally Posted by Dusky View Post
    I'm with you. Although I think New San Vanelona whas slightly better, except for a few spots, like regs and the museum plaza.

Port Carverton really, really sucks. Everything is so big, huge, open. That's fucking boring and unrealistic.

The Megapark also really sucks this time.
    I don't think you can complain about everything being to big and huge, than complain about the Megapark not being good enough...

Minglin'

What I meant, is that the game environment isn't realistic enough. In the real world isn't everything open and huge either. And for the megapark: I'd rather see Bob Burnquist's backyard as the megapark. Just a huge megaramp, a bowl/vert ramp, and some other stuff he has over there. In skate 3 the megapark is more like a giant, unrealistic, course. And I miss the standard megaramp in there.