Thread: Create a park time glitch fix *****

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Create a park time glitch fix *****

Ok so i was noticing in every park i skated that the time on the replays was screwed up like the training facility in skate 2,except eflixxx's Monterey park,he told me that his terrain and props meters were full and thats why it gave you a normal replay time in that park.

So i tested it out on the Psychonaut TC and sure enough it fixed the glitch and you now get a normal amount of replay time and this can actually be set by how close to full you have your park.At one point i had the TC down to a 25 second replay meter,then i deleted a few things and brought it up to a healthy but not glitched 41 seconds available.

So there it is,fix your parks by filling the meter's all the way up and enjoy normal replay editing abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Thanks you
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

great find supa, very useful. demz will love you now
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Thank you Supa!!!! This is the best thing ever! I have been so pissed at this game and turned off from filming because the advanced free cam and me have not been getting along... I went to monterey and added 1 or 2 more blocks and the timer went to a perfect 25 seconds for me!! Now I can set my key marker exactly where I need them and not have only 3 withing a 10 second time frame!!! I love u. Full homo....

But.... Does anyone know how to get this to happen outside of the CAP?? Does this time frame carry over when u leave the park? I would check but I am away from my xbox all day.... Please let me know if there is a way to get a 30 or 40 second replay editor out in "the port". Thanks again supa

so what your really saying is every park will have sharks.....

this changes everything...

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

didn't work for me last night... terrain is all the way up, can't add anymore still 90sec replay. idk.. do props have to be full too?
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Yes props full too,i made a large corner section blocked off and just started dumping shit in there(yes demz sharks) and beach balls n shit...IDK works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

SHARKS AND BEACH BALLS YAYYYYYY....

seriously supa i was thinkin the exact same thing....

now i finally have a legitimate reason for a ball pit...
    yeessssssssssssssss....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Banned

Exclamation the taper soothe

What his care wow gold vagabond in the cheerless for whatsoever time, and afterward wow powerleveling disappears, after blowing out the taper soothe a wow account indication of educator respiration future. Succeeded by silence. Silence. Empty cutis layers in the end, after what is leftish, this pussyfoot wow powerleveling does not experience. Boastful? He was lying on bed and see his handbreadth.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    Ok so i was noticing in every park i skated that the time on the replays was screwed up like the training facility in skate 2,except eflixxx's Monterey park,he told me that his terrain and props meters were full and thats why it gave you a normal replay time in that park.

So i tested it out on the Psychonaut TC and sure enough it fixed the glitch and you now get a normal amount of replay time and this can actually be set by how close to full you have your park.At one point i had the TC down to a 25 second replay meter,then i deleted a few things and brought it up to a healthy but not glitched 41 seconds available.

So there it is,fix your parks by filling the meter's all the way up and enjoy normal replay editing abilities.
    this also works outside AG map where the replay glitches up by the small stair set and the bowl just find a place close to the area and feel your prop bar i used water bottles and i got 35 second timeline and it even narrow all the way to 2 seond clip outside the map.

PSN
    JayTheHelmetGuy

awesome, good to know