what i mean by your lines look like they have no momentum is that they never seem to be going anywhere, most dudes trying for a realistic style seem to always do the same line that looks like they are pushing their body to finish. and as for the trick variation hes right you can look at this or any other "realistic" video and call the trick before it happens with the major trick culprits being hardflip tweak/ hard bs 180, tre shuv nose( replaced by the loose treflip nose in skate 3) overcrook on the same rail , or for you techy guys feeble pop overs. you may have done a back willy but its not uncommon for some one to pull the "weird" trick if theyve seen it in a recent real life video, i mean shit skate 2 was the battle of the "happy medium" remakes with whole sale parts being ripped off from that video. not to mention the fact that no one would try anything new until they saw it on the berrics , remember how double flips were a no no until that kerry getz battle commander or the tre 5-0 from mark appleyard? i mean the shane oneil vid wasnt even 2 days old before tricks were getting jacked both subtle and blatant jackings.