Thread: Voyage: A JerrelMD shorty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar

the fact that you commented on my video about how none of the lines seemed to call for any consistency and your ender is a front tail confuses me a bit.

next time ill work really hard and hopefully be able to master the art of sw front shuving a 6 stair.

Back smith all day. I liked that.
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

I agree with Narcosis, due to the shortness of the vid, it wasn't boring. Sure it wasn't epic, but I thnik it isn't even trying to be, so its ok.

A thing I just recognized, which I think is funny and a bit fucked up, is that people oftentimes watch a really good video, and don't comment. So really good videos sometimes disappear with like 4 comments.
    Now when people don't like shit, they always say it, with full force. Just somehow funny, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiesupporter View Post
    I agree with Narcosis, due to the shortness of the vid, it wasn't boring. Sure it wasn't epic, but I thnik it isn't even trying to be, so its ok.

A thing I just recognized, which I think is funny and a bit fucked up, is that people oftentimes watch a really good video, and don't comment. So really good videos sometimes disappear with like 4 comments.
    Now when people don't like shit, they always say it, with full force. Just somehow funny, isn't it?
    yes thats true but this guy rags on everyone elses videos yet hasnt produced a video of merit. yes it was short but that doesnt change how any of his other videos have been i mean a 180 to half cab to another 180 doesnt not make a line
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

isn't it better to get 4 great comments than a bunch of hate comments?
    damn it here i am again contributing to this thread giving it more popularity

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skHate88 View Post
    isn't it better to get 4 great comments than a bunch of hate comments?
    popularity

Well yeah of course, but that's not my point...I'm totally not complaining about the community and I'm not trying to offend anyone (because some people around here tend to take shit personal)
    Wouldn't it be even greater to get 20 great comments, if your video truely rocked (best example Supaflys huge session, it got the deserved recognition and the comments and shit)?
    What I wanted to say is, that it seems like people more like to hate, then to give props...and I somehow don't understand it, though I really know how much fun it is to point out every single fail of a video

@ Clay: Ok, to be honest I don't know the Jerrel dude except from the Skatecc Shoutbox...and I hate cc because people there seem to hate me...whatever. Yeah if he's really being a dick all day hating hard, and you know that hes a dick, why do you watch his shit?? He get's massive recognition, his crapy ass little video he edited in fucking 15 minutes... that's my point...now I'm done, and that was just the thing I wanted to say, no need for further explanation, I guess.
    Last edited by Cookiesupporter; 06-03-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Fucked up orthography

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

Well yeah of course, but that's not my point...I'm totally not complaining about the community and I'm not trying to offend anyone (because some people around here tend to take shit personal)
    Wouldn't it be even greater to get 20 great comments, if your video truely rocked (best example Supaflys huge session, it got the deserved recognition and the comments and shit)?
    What I wanted to say is, that it seems like people more like to hate, then to give props...and I somehow don't understand it, though I really know how much fun it is to point out every single fail of a video

@ Clay: Ok, to be honest I don't know the Jerrel dude except from the Skatecc Shoutbox...and I hate cc because people there seem to hate me...whatever. Yeah if he's really being a dick all day hating hard, and you know that hes a dick, why do you watch his shit?? He get's massive recognition, his crapy ass little video he edited in fucking 15 minutes... that's my point...now I'm done, and that was just the thing I wanted to say, no need for further explanation, I guess.
    at skatecc all are welcome..
    all are welcomee....

but yeah, the video. it was okay
    the only thing i don't get though is when someone takes the realistic approach, they don't have much trick variation.
    minimalism is dead. tripody shots were repetitive, i hated the halfcab board.

Banned

I don't hate

Glad you all enjoyed it though , I mean, I didn't expect too much positive comments because in the end it were my first day clips and i had to rush it because I was in the middle of my finals

And Clay, how can there be no momentum in a line? Sounds a bit silly, eh?

P.S. I don't care if you're not nice to me, just be straight from the top
    Last edited by JerrelMD; 06-04-2010 at 03:01 AM.