Thread: Giving up on S3 already...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You can add me if ya want. I was actually thinking the same thing 2 days ago after i finished my video, then i just sat cruising around and not worrying about filming or anything again, and i keep finding new stuff to skate. You've also got the CAP to use too, so if you have a spot in your head, just build it. My PSN is ProjectOmega if you fancy it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Revolutionist View Post
    You can add me if ya want. I was actually thinking the same thing 2 days ago after i finished my video, then i just sat cruising around and not worrying about filming or anything again, and i keep finding new stuff to skate. You've also got the CAP to use too, so if you have a spot in your head, just build it..
    well said,

sometimes you get the feeling of not playing it, and you know what you gotta do.....

thats right, don't play it =)

just play it when you feel like and don't feel as though you have to play it because its new/your making a video.

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I feel bad, because my girlfriend bought it for my birthday and I've rapidly lost interest. Perhaps once I'm done with RDR I'll get back to cracking on it - I'll add anyone that posts their ID in here and perhaps we can have a hook up sesh soon?

Centainly mate, i have noone else on my list that plays skate.

i thk the city suxx balls too, its very uninspiring. its hard to say excatly why, but i feel you. last weeks ive been playing caps and custom spots exclusively, and loving it. ill drop into the city later maybe, but for now i have more than enough with customs.

It's not so much that it sucks balls, it's just quite uninspiring. I've not found a single spot that I could waste an hour on, like with the first two. I was so psyched by what I saw in the demo but it didn't live up to that. There's too many wasted spaces, like the quarry and the mega parks - perhaps they could have tightened those up to make them more interesting?

I'm also stuck onthe quarry trick list, as some of the required spins and tricks are just stupidly hard (for me - I'm way more into the smaller areas that I can focus on little tricks) - I don't want to have to fork over money for the Time pack when I've only got two trick lists left to do.

Downtown has the most fun places to go to. University has the pools and small house to house gaps that are fun. A bit of plywood makes a lot of difference.