PSN is JestHatesYou.

Lately though RDR, UFC, and PC Games have been taking up most of my time. The only problem that I've had with Skate 3 is the absolute frustration from the Camera. Takes me more time to edit my tricks properly than it takes to get the tricks and once I have them edited in.. the camera glitches and goes all nuts after one proper playback.

Really takes the wind out of my sails when I realize that after the hour or two I've taken to get the trick is nothing compared to the 2-3 hours I'll spend in the editor trying to get the angles I want without it going apeshit glitchy. Only to end up giving up and saving the shitty version hoping to have the drive to come back to it later and get it correctly.

In any case.. feel free to add me and join me in any game I'm playing. Be forewarned though. The guys I run with in most games are pretty harsh and truly enjoy griefing the shit out of people. If you're easily offended then it's probably best to just play Skate games with me (as they don't play those games).