The thing that's keeping me coming to S3 is, as thesignguy mentioned, how skateable the city really is. I've tried little tricks off of all kinds of things (some completely unrealistic) and found that it can at least be attempted in most cases. Makes for some fun clips.

I've played Skate since S1, but I'm not a good skater irl. I had to learn what good lines were and what to look for in spots to skate (once I got S2, I had a lot of help with that from the videos everyone here posts... thanks guys!) I was finally to the point where I could try some pretty gnarly tricks once the S3 demo came out. I instantly fell in love with hc mode. It has it's quirks, but it adds that challenge back to finding spots to hit.

Haven't even played with object dropper much, and haven't messed with cap yet. Minus all of that, NSV was my favorite city to skate because of where my learning curve was at the time. But with the added physical realism in the game, along with cap and the dropper, It's only a matter of time before PC becomes my favorite skate city... Or I'll just hit some parks