Thread: [eflix - psychonaut - clip dump #1]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eflixxx

Default [eflix - psychonaut - clip dump #1]

the transition to skate 3 hasnt been painless, editingwise for me :/ im strugling to find a good workflow, espesially now with ea nation and reel adding extra headaches every time i play. and i dont seem to manage realtimeediting with the new resolution in hq skate.reel. so these clips are a good mashup of a bunch or weird renders and a good deal of strange cams. so its not really leftovers, but a collection of clips ive used for experimenting. hopefully ill figure this out until next edit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nqLezTnZg

ender was the best use of the prewind gesture I've seen yet.

every thing else was looking good too. I didn't notice if there were conversion/rendering issues or differences.

there was some sort of 270 to bs smith fs 180 out or something that made me go whoa out loud.

Oh. I've been rocking your GC graphic for a while - here's me playin' some ball with it on.

----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

eflixxx-quality

line @ 0:10
    gap @ 0:26
    k noolie inward heel
    huge fs tail
    tweaked tre
    sw 270 nose
    sw k
    tweaked ollie from that wall
    overcrooked line
    carlsbad
    fs flip is really really good
    fs tail behind tree
    ender

Yes . . . I could talk for 20 minutes about the ender. You used the prewind to complicate the windup animation and the landing animation, and you used the prewind to twist your characters body during your grind on the black rail.

I feel like we're using the same brain sometimes. Eflixx. I love you.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

thanks gentlemen.
    glad you like it =)

jack the prewind gesture, im standing guilty of overusing it.. sorry bout that, ill hold back from now.. but i di like the looks on it in the last clip, hit the timing just right i thk. i squeezed it in on the fs flip in the psychonaut hq also, the gap from the ledge, lucky shot, since i barely had time to hit the pad during setup, its not that visible, but its there.

so glad to see you making videos again.

I agree, the transition to skate3 has not exactly been "friendly" for making videos. Plus playing in hardcore takes (me anyways) about 5 times longer to get my trick if it involves any sort of ledge grind/sliding.

But I thought this video was pretty sick, loved the opening trick, and you've always had an eye for finding good gaps and spots.

but that 270 smith 180 was the best thing ever.