Thread: What the fuck??

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Default What the fuck??

I'm startin to get kinda angry because of this bug I'm about to explain. Everytime I upload a previously saved clip, that I did in HC mode, it is given that gay ass easy mode watermark...At the beginning it happend every now and then, now it's every fucking time...I mean some of that shit took some time to get, and now it seems to be in easy mode, what the fuck?

Can anyone help, is there a glitch, or anything to provide this??

for me, this has only happened with clips ive saved during onlinesessions. if i make the clip right away and upload it before saving it, i never get the easy mark.
    buyt ive heard other people have been getting it like you describe, so im not 100% sure.

when you see the easy watermark in your saved replay, save it again. it seems to help.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stevland View Post
    when you see the easy watermark in your saved replay, save it again. it seems to help.
    Yeah, the problem is, I don't see the watermark, until I watch it online on my Reel acc...

But if I spot it right aa+way, I'll try, thanks Stev.

@bohemian: I doesn't happen for online footage in my case....see it's exciting how everyone has his very own bugs...

I just upload straight from the editor and never have a problem. Not once.

Sucks if you're online filming or just a save-and-edit-later kinda guy.

I have also heard rumours of the watermark being a byproduct of easy players in your game session. ONLY ROLL WITH HARDCORE DUDES!!!

hahaha

Stoke - any inside info on patch timelines???
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

well that's more than I've heard, so thanks! Yeah I figured if it was a server issue they'd have had it fixed by now.

I'm looking forward to a patch, but I'll wait forever if they take their time and do it right.

Oh, and thanks for watching my vid when I posted it in the chatbox this morning!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Blazing a Trail

happens to me all the time... I now save 2 at a time...I used to look and see if there was a EM WM on the save clip first before I saved the second but I've found that even if theres no EM WM on the saved replay, there is still a chance that it will be there once uploaded....Uploading immediately seems to be the best way to make sure its not there