Thread: 26 hoods....Psycho HQ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Holy. Flucking. Fuck.

That was hands down the best comp/group/collab video I've seen. And I really think it comes down to two things.

One - the filming, as mentioned, is damn consistent through the whole video. It made everything feel cohesive and showcased the ridiculous skating, since it allows you to focus less on cams/style/personality of the filmer (not a knock to you Supa, I'll get to that). The filming felt transparent, in the best way possible.

Two - the premise/setup of the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevland View Post
    and doing tricks while someone is waiting and watching is hard to do.
    This is the whole deal for me. Everyone threw down like this while Supa just sat and waited for them to crank out bangers???? That's fucking skill. I don't think I'd be able to land anything worthy of a comp like this while someone else who's skating I admire/respect was just waiting for me. And that was actually kind of humbling, to be honest. So I have great respect for everyone in this. Hoodlum rolls deeeeeeeep.

AAaaaannnd also crazy respect and props to Supa for just making this happen and putting the time in to let everyone do their thing. I don't even know how you found/made the time, or organized filming this in a week. Filming was staggeringly smooth and made everyone look awesome. Edit was crispy and clean. I like instrumental hip hop with my skating, so I didn't get tired of it - but I can understand that critique. Can't please everyone though!

Thanks. This was a great watch. Everybody killed it.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

that video was amazing supa, well put together throught the whole thing i never got bored and i love your filming.

and i just wanted to shout out magic and clay for adding me to the fam with this being my first collab and seeing it come together so well i really feel like im part of something bigger

and also shout out to bb for teh game that is all
    !!!MULDOOH

Hoodlum!

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

Hoodlum!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

fuck it all this was epic. and my joint burned through the whole thing, so i thought it was perfect length.

on that note.

psychonaut opener... love it, classy, let the hosts set the tone for the whole shi bang bang.

Hostile
    Sweet buttery love magic actually skated too which is probably the most impressive part of this video.

Threat
    Thanks for showing up guys, even seamonkey, who supa didn't even know was on hoodlum when he filmed him.

Vice
    I fucking llove you guys, style for days and swagger to follow. (note: I use swagger because i feel like its a word that clay would hate)

195fucking4
    giving the mothership the ender is also classy... and deserved. 1 comment... double angle on south's ender was awesome. I didn't think it was real annd then you were just like "fuck you, watch it from this way" and i dropped my joint...it's true, southy IS actually THAT good.

Nice work on filming everything supa and stev, you guys did great. And supa, thanks for watching me fail for several hours and not even get a trick. I'm sure me and flixxx aren't the only ones too.

All in all it was awesome. skating was on point, supa asked for bangers from everybody and everybody delivered. Supa's whole theory behind this was to make the video solely about the tricks and not the edit or the filming. and i think you accomplished that. great job.

and skating with someone waiting IS hard, but it's realistic... lol
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Default Hoodlums on fire

You guys got some serious flare.

1:54 that dude totally ate shit on the stairs lol.

1954's song and tricks blew my mind.

Long live hoodlum.
    Concrete Creed

Think cholesterols a bitch? Try having concrete running through your veins.

i'm proud of everyone but roc
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

so proud to be apart of this great family. so sick that this is the first hoodlum collab im in. one of the best soundtracks ever. and everyone, i mean EVERYONE killed it in their own way. big ups to supa for doin all this.