Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26 hoods....Psycho HQ

Default 26 hoods....Psycho HQ

I just want to start off by saying sorry for any mistakes(spelling or other wise).
    I also want to thank everyone for not only participating but for trying so hard and throwing yourself at the mercy of my camera and editing abilities.
    I had a great time making this project and i cant believe i was able to film 25 skaters in just one week to make this video possible.
    I take full responsibility for any problems with the video,music,filming,edit etc,it's all on me so love it or hate it,here's the biggest session video ever made.

EDIT: Almost forgot,a big thanks to stevland for getting footy of flixxx,and to Knex and GymAllstar for pulling incredible tricks with no mic's,haha i was like"wave your arms if you want me to save"...thier parts turned out great.

http://www.vimeo.com/12167518

Here's a link to the park,incase you havent been there

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?con...#itemId=283543

there is a problem with this site and megaupload,so you can get the mega link at the kids table or CC
    Last edited by SupaFly; 05-31-2010 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

holy shit i dont even feel worthy to be in this video and fucking southies ender lordy lordy
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I watched the whole thing and I say: wow! And the ender of the whole video was just straight bananas!

Southies a cunt, that was madness. Well done to everyone.

Fuck yes! That turned out amazing. Thanks for putting this together and for waiting for me to land tricks, which takes forever. Everyone had something good in this, wasn't a weak trick in the whole video. Loved the whole thing. Ender was crazy. But what's up with 1954 getting ender at the Psycho park?

Fuck yes! That turned out amazing. Thanks for putting this together and for waiting for me to land tricks, which takes forever. Everyone had something good in this, wasn't a weak trick in the whole video. Loved the whole thing. Ender was crazy. But what's up with 1954 getting ender at the Psycho park?
    Psycho hospitality...Fuck it,southie was getting ender with his coffin no matter what,if he had'nt done that trick,the ender would have gone to Knexzor without question,he filmed his part with no mic,i saw him trying a hippie and moved the bench over there and he just worked it in...crazy...everyone ripped.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for the effort towards tricks,means alot to the outcome of a video like this.
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

are you serious right now....
    jesus fuck this was greatness...
    i cant even believe that was real south....hacker

Whoa. Holy bejesus. I can't even comprehend what I just witnessed. That's the most awesome spot sesh vid I've seen ever among the realm of skate fluckit. Filming was great, edit was great, tricks were awesome. That ender?? Watched it like 4 times. STILL can't believe what I saw... South deserved that ender. But EVERYBODY killed.

Dammit, I was gonna keep this to a few words. Awesome fuckin video.

WHOA! that turned out amazing. 12 minutes at the same park and I didn't get bored once. Everyone brought something fresh and different. Supa, you are a very patient man, to film every trick yourself. You easily could of just had people send you stuff, but you did it all yourself. Every trick was filmed good too, you didn't get lazy with that at all.

EVery team ripped! SO many highlights, I don't have time (cause I'm at work), to watch it all again and make a list, but i liked it all.

And yeah, not that it needs to be said again, but souths ender? WHAT?

soon as I get some free time I'm watching this again, cause every person had a few tricks that got me real psyched

Supa, once again, hats off to you, this turned out amazing.

After watching this I have more respect for ya Supa...watched it without reading description first. I could have sworn that everyone filmed their own part. Not only a great park...but filming was top notch. Ohh yeah everyone did some fucking awesome skating too.

Knex is a beast BTW.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Supa, hands down, best music choice and nice editing! Loved it! The whole video was gnarly as hell, and I'm not buttkissing right now, but that was unbelievable, especially the fact that all of you ripped the same place, but it wasn't boring at any time. So many different styles, but still some similarities...Hoodlum really is one familiy!

Mad props for the Deathrow of ea skate!

cassoday

that was flucking awesome!!!

I'm glad to have such a dope team to roll with. You guys are the shit. I gotta say that.. And that statement itself is an understatement.

This is ONE of THE best sesh vids I've seen. Every Hoodlum that participated killed it with their own unique style. This video right here shows how much of a melting pot Hoodlum TRULY is. The diversity is amazing.

I'm truly proud to be amongst such dope players. THANK YOU times a million to Supafly for his patience and his craft to deliver a Hoodlum experience that I believe a lot of people needed to see. It's not every day that you see us together, as a whole throw down what we got together- branch wise. All branches of Hoodlum came together and just MERKED.

So when I say this.... This time it's about as Hoodlum as it can get..

HOODLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And december.......................................... ........... muwhahahahahahahaha.
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

holy shit, that was absolutely insane...big props for everything, supa! idea, music, everybody's skating, filming, editing...everything! loved it soooo much...

had to wait for it to get downloaded in this stupid internet cafe for hours and it was definetly worth it! and it saved my awful day of holiday here at england's westcoast, waiting for waves and having been arrested for smoking weed in public...just glad that english cops are kind of nice...

should buy an xbox just to skate this park!
    !!!

oh my jebus

I said everyone impressed and I wasn't lying

Supa:
    feeble to frontblunt
    5-0 frontside flip out to skinny

Hesh:
    big kickflip smith in the bowl
    boneless smith

eflixxx:
    loved your opening line, switch 5-0 at the end was great
    kickflip backlip to nosemanual

Horsehead:
    big gap to 5-0
    kickflip over nosegrind to skinny tight landing

DRFA:
    ollie to backside nosegrind
    kickflip backtail 270

HardatLurk:
    5-0 wallride
    wallride revert thingy was amazing
    noseblunt to switch 5-0

Me:
    you hid my imperfections very well. Nice filming. Thanks again

Knexzor
    uuuh...pretty much every trick. Creativity overload
    doubleflip noseslide,
    that airwalk,
    hurricane 3flip
    that tucknee
    shit man, i know you just got on, but you can't make us all look so dumb so quickly. Damn you.

**(OH HEY, WHERE'S ROBLEY?)

Magic:
    something about that kickflip feeble looked so damn good
    the front 3 was badass

Skatevid:
    tailslide kickflip over the rail that goes into the wall
    polejam fingerflip

blackhawk:
    backsmith up
    nollieflip manual frontfeeble

Nubmarine:
    uh, another new guy making us all look stupid by ripping so hard
    backtail 3shuv (in a line)
    frontboard to fakie 5-0 (also in a very sick line)

Mamba:
    kickflip nosemanual the hubba
    polejam onefooter

Gym:
    fingerflip in the bowl
    hurricane against the wall, whoa

seamonkey:
    damn, again, new guys killing it
    fakie dogpiss line was amazing
    frontside bigspin!

Roc:
    fakie bigerflip 5-0
    wall ride 5-0 shuv, and wall ride to backtail nosegrab, sheeit

Mackboogie:
    uh, someone tell this guy to put out more stuff, cause all this stuff was bangin
    hurricane manual
    backtail noseblunt

Clay:
    switchhardflip backtail
    biggerspin frontblunt

Milez:
    nollie 5-0 jam shuv
    that transfer tail 270 was beaut

Stoked:
    backlip backtail
    cab out of the manual

iripper:
    nollie backnoseblunt manual nollie tre
    backtail bigflip out manual

Sk8t:
    sick back 3
    frontblunt up 3flip out, wow

Vice is a powerhouse

Anders:
    wallie 5050 flip out
    ender line was so sick

Skatehead:
    fakie 3shuv manny flip manny
    footplant in the mini was awesome

Demzilla (oooh shit):
    backsmith jam bs 360, mighta been my favorite trick in the whole video
    frontblunt wall rail...wouldn't of thought that was possible
    kickflip backlip to skinny
    wallride front blunt

South:
    kickflip crook nosemanual to bsnoseblunt.
    3flip, that gap is so sick
    ender, best thing ever

*** (where's ANCHORS)

supa, again nice work. All the hard work definitely paid off.

Thanks soo much for that post bullet,cause the way i think about it,the filming and editing is out of the equation and it really is about the tricks and usage of the spots for me,everyone came in with thier gameface and threw hammers.

Eflixx - 2:08. Wow. I can't believe you finally got that trick. Way, way, way harder than it looks.

Hesh - loving the tech.

Bullett, wallride stale.

knex - you and skhate need to make babies, now. Bareback.

magic - that was officially the best footage I've seen, you need to get Supa to film you all the time.

(sidenote: Supa, your filming is so damn good. I'm amazed that you filmed all of this.)

Roc - wallride 5-0 shuv.

Mackboogie with the bs tail to bs noseblunt!!!??? what? What? How is that possible?

Anders - wallride polejam, I've been looking for the shit. Wallride polejam is possible, mind is blown (damn the video is good)

Demz - blunt wallscrape! I quit.

Southie - Just stop it. I'm speechless.

A-maze-d.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

absolutely amazing guys, looks like a sick park too

let me start by saying that everyone delivered in this, too much good stuff to go into detail. some others did and i agree with them. southie put the nail in the coffin

i also highly respect the work you guys put in there, especially supa. i filmed eflixxx' tricks and that alone took aaaaages, haha.
    and doing tricks while someone is waiting and watching is hard to do.

i hate to be the odd man out but i want to point out some stuff that i think could have been better.

imo, 12 minutes is very long for a video only taking place in such a small place. half of it or a little more would have been perfect.
    using hip-hop, instrumental for the most part, didn't make things better. gets kinda repetitive. in the end it's a couple of bars that repeat over and over.
    to make the hip-hop work, you have to go the bobby digi route. all the beats are so prominent, you have to use it to your advantage. if not, video works against the audio.

my opinion obviously and you said it yourself "the filming and editing is out of the equation and it really is about the tricks and usage of the spots for me"

and now i have to go coffingrind stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Stevland View Post
    let me start by saying that everyone delivered in this, too much good stuff to go into detail. some others did and i agree with them. southie put the nail in the coffin

i also highly respect the work you guys put in there, especially supa. i filmed eflixxx' tricks and that alone took aaaaages, haha.

i hate to be the odd man out but i want to point out some stuff that i think could have been better.

imo, 12 minutes is very long for a video only taking place in such a small place. half of it or a little more would have been perfect.
    using hip-hop, instrumental for the most part, didn't make things better. gets kinda repetitive. in the end it's a couple of bars that repeat over and over.
    to make the hip-hop work, you have to go the bobby digi route. all the beats are so prominent, you have to use it to your advantage. if not, video works against the audio.

my opinion obviously and you said it yourself "the filming and editing is out of the equation and it really is about the tricks and usage of the spots for me"

and now i have to go coffingrind stuff
    Let me touch on some of what you said:

The instrumental:

I had originally been using a version with lyrics,untill i got to horseheads part,where the rapper "Bizzare" starts to rap about being raped by his dad and thats the nice way of saying it,it was just so lame but i had already edited so much of the video i didnt want to turn back and find a new song and re-edit and beat match everything all over again,so i found the instrumental and stuck with it.I get that you hate hip hop intrumentals too,cause it's not the first time you have mentioned it on one of my video's.To each his own regarding music is what i say and i'll leave it at that.

A 12 minute video in 1 spot:

You said it your self "i filmed eflixxx' tricks and that alone took aaaaages" and "doing tricks while someone is waiting and watching is hard to do"

Having said that,dont you think we have pulled off something amazing at the HQ,26 guys skated it,killed it,each in thier own way and not one person has commented on its length in a negative way untill now.

Is it not amazing then that eflixx did'nt do anything that was already done by another of the 25 hoods?.I think that just goes to show the diversity of our teams,skaters and is sort of the point of the entire video.

26 guys 1 spot,style,creative use of spots and diverse tricks.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.
    Last edited by SupaFly; 05-31-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Amateur Flucker south650city420's Avatar

wow supa that was awesome
    and you were right no one half assd it and everyone thru down nothin but bangers
    loved it

make more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    Having said that,dont you think we have pulled off something amazing at the HQ,26 guys skated it,killed it,each in thier own way and not one person has commented on its length in a negative way untill now.

Is it not amazing then that eflixx did'nt do anything that was already done by another of the 25 hoods?.I think that just goes to show the diversity of our teams,skaters and is sort of the point of the entire video.

26 guys 1 spot,style,creative use of spots and diverse tricks.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.
    I said in my first sentence that the skating was great and if it makes you feel better i say it again: everyone delivered.

I would be a moron if i'd expect everyone to agree with me, but obviously i have an opinion. I'm very aware that you choose this the way to be like it is because you wanted to.

you said at least twice to me that you want to work on your edits, so i thought i comment on the edit.

also, there's more than black and white. just because i nitpicked on the editing side of things/length, doesn't mean that i think the video is absolutely bullshit. far from it. like you said, everyone killed it,each in their own way.

sorry if this came around harsh, i sometimes forget that people interpret way too much into written words. my bad.

can we please not focus on me taking aaaages to land my tricks?

it was a good vid, and you know it
    now lets have a sausage party

I said in my first sentence that the skating was great and if it makes you feel better i say it again: everyone delivered.

I would be a moron if i'd expect everyone to agree with me, but obviously i have an opinion. I'm very aware that you choose this the way to be like it is because you wanted to.

you said at least twice to me that you want to work on your edits, so i thought i comment on the edit.

also, there's more than black and white. just because i nitpicked on the editing side of things/length, doesn't mean that i think the video is absolutely bullshit. far from it. like you said, everyone killed it,each in their own way.

sorry if this came around harsh, i sometimes forget that people interpret way too much into written words. my bad.
    oh i wasnt offended by anything you said,i did want to tell the story about why i used the instrumental,cause i also think it didnt work that well for this video,as far as the video length,26 skaters in 12 minutes end o' story.

Holy. Flucking. Fuck.

That was hands down the best comp/group/collab video I've seen. And I really think it comes down to two things.

One - the filming, as mentioned, is damn consistent through the whole video. It made everything feel cohesive and showcased the ridiculous skating, since it allows you to focus less on cams/style/personality of the filmer (not a knock to you Supa, I'll get to that). The filming felt transparent, in the best way possible.

Two - the premise/setup of the project.

This is the whole deal for me. Everyone threw down like this while Supa just sat and waited for them to crank out bangers???? That's fucking skill. I don't think I'd be able to land anything worthy of a comp like this while someone else who's skating I admire/respect was just waiting for me. And that was actually kind of humbling, to be honest. So I have great respect for everyone in this. Hoodlum rolls deeeeeeeep.

AAaaaannnd also crazy respect and props to Supa for just making this happen and putting the time in to let everyone do their thing. I don't even know how you found/made the time, or organized filming this in a week. Filming was staggeringly smooth and made everyone look awesome. Edit was crispy and clean. I like instrumental hip hop with my skating, so I didn't get tired of it - but I can understand that critique. Can't please everyone though!

Thanks. This was a great watch. Everybody killed it.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

that video was amazing supa, well put together throught the whole thing i never got bored and i love your filming.

and i just wanted to shout out magic and clay for adding me to the fam with this being my first collab and seeing it come together so well i really feel like im part of something bigger

and also shout out to bb for teh game that is all
    !!!MULDOOH

Hoodlum!

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

Hoodlum!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

fuck it all this was epic. and my joint burned through the whole thing, so i thought it was perfect length.

on that note.

psychonaut opener... love it, classy, let the hosts set the tone for the whole shi bang bang.

Hostile
    Sweet buttery love magic actually skated too which is probably the most impressive part of this video.

Threat
    Thanks for showing up guys, even seamonkey, who supa didn't even know was on hoodlum when he filmed him.

Vice
    I fucking llove you guys, style for days and swagger to follow. (note: I use swagger because i feel like its a word that clay would hate)

195fucking4
    giving the mothership the ender is also classy... and deserved. 1 comment... double angle on south's ender was awesome. I didn't think it was real annd then you were just like "fuck you, watch it from this way" and i dropped my joint...it's true, southy IS actually THAT good.

Nice work on filming everything supa and stev, you guys did great. And supa, thanks for watching me fail for several hours and not even get a trick. I'm sure me and flixxx aren't the only ones too.

All in all it was awesome. skating was on point, supa asked for bangers from everybody and everybody delivered. Supa's whole theory behind this was to make the video solely about the tricks and not the edit or the filming. and i think you accomplished that. great job.

and skating with someone waiting IS hard, but it's realistic... lol
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

i am bummed and stupid for not being in this.

i am a silly twat and for that i apologize.

also anchors wasn't in it so he's a twat too.

i'm proud of all you jerk offs.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

i love you too.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Default Hoodlums on fire

You guys got some serious flare.

1:54 that dude totally ate shit on the stairs lol.

1954's song and tricks blew my mind.

Long live hoodlum.
    Concrete Creed

Think cholesterols a bitch? Try having concrete running through your veins.

i'm proud of everyone but roc
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

so proud to be apart of this great family. so sick that this is the first hoodlum collab im in. one of the best soundtracks ever. and everyone, i mean EVERYONE killed it in their own way. big ups to supa for doin all this.

supa you do realize I never heard a single word you said before I got my headset back? took me a while to figure out what you were doing with the bench haha

not much to say here thats not been said already
    thank you for your incredible patience (admit you must have gotten bored/annoyed at times?)
    it was indeed very interesting to see myself and others with your characteristic filming and not our own
    loved the edit too

last night I was half-way done with a full review... I couldn't bare myself to pull through; too much ridiculous shit!
    Everyone that was involved deserves a pat on the back by self
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    Psycho hospitality...Fuck it,southie was getting ender with his coffin no matter what,if he had'nt done that trick,the ender would have gone to Knexzor without question,he filmed his part with no mic,i saw him trying a hippie and moved the bench over there and he just worked it in...crazy...everyone ripped.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for the effort towards tricks,means alot to the outcome of a video like this.
    I was just kidding Supa, they totally deserved ender. That's the all star team anyway, they earned it. The park is super amazing too Supa, really nice work. I still have to check out the plaza, I'm behind on all this amazing CAP work. I'm jealous of everyone's spots. Almost done with my 1st park too. It kinda sucks. Ha.

I was just kidding Supa, they totally deserved ender. That's the all star team anyway, they earned it. The park is super amazing too Supa, really nice work. I still have to check out the plaza, I'm behind on all this amazing CAP work. I'm jealous of everyone's spots. Almost done with my 1st park too. It kinda sucks. Ha.
    I know...i was just taking the oportunity to compliment southie and knexie,thats what im going to call him now,"knexie" and southie....nobody likes those dudes

Hoodlum!!!

Like Unflexed said... Long Live Hoodlum!

We live forever and die fornever lmao.
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero