Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 26 hoods....Psycho HQ

so glad i could be a part of this. <3 supa for doing ALL of the work. thowing down a couple tricks is nothing compared to filming 25 peeps then editing.

Hoodlum!
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

A little late on this... but I was away all weekend for the holiday.

Supa, it is simply amazing what you were able to do in such a short period of time. This project would have overall taken me months probably to finish out. I am damn proud to be on the same team as you and all of these HOODLUM fools as well!

I had NO MIC, NO TIME, and I just plain sucked when you filmed for me and somehow you made it work and I appreciate everything you have done to make this video happen.. Just rememmber, if you see someone land a trick, and then they roll away while doing a Gesture... SAVE THE CLIP because that is the one they want used... hahahaha

Greatest Colab I have EVER seen and the raddest team in it... HOODLUM

Banned

hey are there any teams recruiting? ive been down since skate 1, but would love to join any

btw, i dont know if it matters, but i suck at the replay editor. but for tricks im up for everything and anything

Quote Originally Posted by rockerboy1013 View Post
    hey are there any teams recruiting? ive been down since skate 1, but would love to join any

btw, i dont know if it matters, but i suck at the replay editor. but for tricks im up for everything and anything
    You're off to a great start, buddy

Not to be an ass, but there's probably a better place to ask that question than in the middle of a thread that's been replied to 40-something times (tho I do get it), especially when you didn't give any feedback on the video itself. Just a thought bro...

And with that said... HOODLUM! lol

That was epicness from start to end! Just another vid that makes me wanna buy the game.. SuperFly, you're the man!

Thanks for being so patient Supa, I felt like I'd never played the game when I was trying stuff over and over again with you watching! having said that, you made what I got look great. Ahhhhh, the magic of television. Or something.

Anyway, the vid was great, such an awesome selection of skating. Hats off buddy. Don't suppose you'll be doing it again in a hurry though?!?!
    P S Y C H O N A U T
    ------------------------
    www.youtube.com/user/DRFA1979

Quote Originally Posted by DRFA1979 View Post
    Thanks for being so patient Supa, I felt like I'd never played the game when I was trying stuff over and over again with you watching! having said that, you made what I got look great. Ahhhhh, the magic of television. Or something.

Anyway, the vid was great, such an awesome selection of skating. Hats off buddy. Don't suppose you'll be doing it again in a hurry though?!?!
    HAHA no,not in a big hurry to do something like this again,and if i do,it wont be all of hoodlum.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Sorry im always late to the party

Thats the benchmark video right there - every part was huge and loved all the styles.

The edit spot on, the sound track spot on

I would comment on every trick but all of them are so good. Downloading the parks now just to feel the love.

I won't comment of Southies trick its just disgraceful.

Honestly to everyone involved you just killed skate 3. Supa big ideas and a big player.
    This is my skateboard. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My board is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my board is useless. Without my board, I am useless.

Seeing the Light

amazing park, and amazing movie. i got the park like all.
    Skate and Peace.
    My youtube chanel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DevilSyco

Not sure if I posted in this or not, but even if I did I dont mind doin it again... This came out amazing. Everyone had there own unique tricks that I was like WOW when I saw. I also loved the way you could distinguish the different styles all the different branches have. This is a must watch type flick so I DL it... Great job fellas and as always amazing job Supa... Your a beast in so many ways....
    " Don't sweat the small stuff, life is to short "