Thread: Red dead redemption posse war nights?!?!?!?!?!

Default Red dead redemption posse war nights?!?!?!?!?!

Loved back in the day when we had gang wars in GTA IV, but now the fact u can posse up to 8 ppl in a 16 man fully open wasteland, who thinks we should do that? getting it the weekend after release and gonna hit up the xbox live!!

IM DOWN

this game is going to be madness

i may or may not be down depending on if i have to work or not

Ebrice

this game arouses me, and as i type this i'm watching an RDR commercial...1...more...week

Carbon

Pre-ordered this game last week looks amazing & i also get a outfit with the game (pre-ordered from GAME)

SonicKaos

I get to review it for Kombo.com so I'll have it soon. I'm up for any sessions because it'll help me out lol.

meh i dont get til tomorrow cuz school and only a month til im legally 17 -_-. Called one gamestop 0 copies, another has reserves but 48 hrs goes up tomorrow, then the other has a bunch as quoted by the employee. the reason is im not sure cuz one i have to go somewhere and turn in applications at a mall that the reserves are, and the one with a butt load is gonna hassle me the driving

BLazNheRo

really really iwish i had money for this game...iit looks hellla dope

Damn you xbox bastards! I have both 'box and ps3, but I always buy on ps3 as I prefer the controller.

WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE?

I'm down.

Papasmoak and me were riding around the other night...

I know G Ryin's playing too.

This game is taking up all my xbox time. I just spent two hours this morning hunting bighorns. lol
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    This game is taking up all my xbox time.
    I hear ya on that one...meant to just sit down and play for a little but....three hours later I tell myself "just 30 more minutes I've got to get some sleep"...another 2 hours later "ahh fuck"

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete1 View Post
    I hear ya on that one...meant to just sit down and play for a little but....three hours later I tell myself "just 30 more minutes I've got to get some sleep"...another 2 hours later "ahh fuck"
    yup.

overlapping challenges/objectives/storylines plus great horse riding* around the landscape plus hunting plus mischief causing plus poker playing plus gun collecting plus...

... enough... I'm going to play. lol

Anyone that wants to posse up just add me on XBL - gamertag is BeatChemist

b/w Does anyone use Dead Eye much?? Other than when you're faced with 10 dudes in the wide open? I haven't unlocked the multiple targeting part yet... that seems more fun.

*did I just bigup a game for it's horse riding?/!?! wtf!!??? lol
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Ebrice

this game is ill...GT is Ebrice if anyone wants to posse up and do some gang hideouts/ get a big ass war with lawmen going/ heckle other players

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Anyone that wants to posse up just add me on XBL - gamertag is BeatChemist

b/w Does anyone use Dead Eye much?? Other than when you're faced with 10 dudes in the wide open? I haven't unlocked the multiple targeting part yet... that seems more fun.
    I'll hit you up some time Beat my GT is obsolete1

The one time I did multiplayer some guy just kept hunting me down using dead eye was fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete1 View Post
    I'll hit you up some time Beat my GT is obsolete1

The one time I did multiplayer some guy just kept hunting me down using dead eye was fucking annoying.
    Yeah you can get sniped a lot at first, til you get used to it a bit. Lots of fun to be had though... try stalking other people like that! lol It's actually quite fun to hunt the same person down over and over hahaha

Add me and hit me up next time you see me online! I'll do the same!
    ----------------------

Aight I see we got a lil thing going on . Ill add yall today mine is course ANjo606 so dont seem stranger to it

As soon as I beat the game I will be starting posse wars. I'm trying to give people enough time to acquire the game.. I'm going pretty slow but I should be done by monday at the latest
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

I look forward to murdering you all
    "Bene's tranny skating is still sick as ever. Bene just loves them trannys."--Nolan

"You call it religion, I call it shit."--Ian MacKaye

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Damn yo i reserved this but havent ben able to buy it yet fuck this is taking forever i want the game