Excellent video.

Although the tricks weren't edited to the beat of the song, I still liked the flow of the entire ensemble. A couple parts in the song you used to put still cameras of your skater to set up the next trick (I'll point 'em out in a second). The tricks themselves were great, and the filming was on throughout the edit imo.

The opening line plays perfect with the song, gave me the feeling of watching a rl skate video.

Your multi-angles were awesome.

I see where your logic played with the edit, a couple tricks were done and/or landed during the drumroll in the beat. I think it was nicely done.

:45 I liked the camera work on the gap

The clip following was one of those stills I was talking about. Liked the hardflip gap.

Clip that starts at 1:02 an example of using the trick with the beat drumroll. I enjoyed it. And the nollie hardflip tail following was steezy

1:10 another still cam working with the song

look, I could continue breaking down everything that I liked about this video. But I'll make it simple and just say that I liked pretty much everything about this video. You have a smooth skating style that works well with your filming and editing.

If I had a team I'd sponsor you homie. Well done.