hey jingle...

"thats how we dosky" magicnarbastard...

Jingle Jingle

|

I like the sound a fence makes when you hit it with something
    knex: in some case even, you're like a 74y old drunk with a rough childhood

Catface- Compound- Stingray- Moustache

Agreed.
    I've been checking this place out for a lil while and it's far better.

I'd rather a slower, indepth post filled, well organised and easy to navigate forum, than an over crowded, 1 line post, childish mess that are the EA Skate forums.

Thank you!

You will like it here then
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

"I'd rather a slower, indepth post filled, well organised and easy to navigate forum, than an over crowded, 1 line post, childish mess that are the EA Skate forums."

"I'd rather a slower, indepth post filled, well organised and easy to navigate forum, than an over crowded, 1 line post, childish mess that are the EA Skate forums."

one more time...
    say it with me...

thanks stuey...

if i knew how to put this on the header page id do it...

lunchmeat

Meh, I'll chime in as well.

It's nice to come here and actually read responses - this seems like a place that's centered on discussion instead of mindless ranting over at EA. I think that the average age of the posters there is a contributing factor.

Most of the posts there (with some exceptions) are as painful as reading youtube comments.

Basically - I like this place. I hope to contribute, I hope to get feedback, I hope to discuss - I hope to enjoy.

And a little nitpick, because I'm kind of a douche - on the main forums page, the word "creater" in the forum titles should be "creator" - Graphics Creator and Park Creator. End nitpick.