Thread: Shortayy

Jingle Jingle

Default Shortayy

getting better jingle

Jingle Jingle

Quote Originally Posted by circaaaaaaa View Post
    getting better jingle
    Thanks, I guess?..

Camera could definitely use a lot of work. Trick choice is pretty generic too.
    GT: ZigZaggerr

Jingle Jingle

Quote Originally Posted by nolan1053 View Post
    Camera could definitely use a lot of work. Trick choice is pretty generic too.
    lol...

'Nolan from skate 2': "I love Jingle's filming and trick selection. That's why I wanted him on the team."

Nolan, this is a positive-only forum. Keep the negative comments out of here.

jingle that was sick. nollie front heel to skinny was awsome.

@nolan. dont post negative comments unless u can give some constructive critism to back it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk17 View Post
    jingle that was sick. nollie front heel to skinny was awsome.

@nolan. dont post negative comments unless u can give some constructive critism to back it.
    I said his filming could use work...His skate 2 stuff was a lot better than this. If me saying his filming could use work isn't constructive criticism then I'm not going to say anything. I'm not going to kiss his ass if I don't like his video. I know he can do better than this.

Jingle Jingle

Quote Originally Posted by nolan1053 View Post
    I said his filming could use work...His skate 2 stuff was a lot better than this. If me saying his filming could use work isn't constructive criticism then I'm not going to say anything. I'm not going to kiss his ass if I don't like his video. I know he can do better than this.
    Well, everyone else said I've improved, so I'm going to continue in the direction I'm heading. Sorry it wasn't up to par for your standards. Hardcore mode is too hard for me.

Oh, and thanks Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Jingle View Post
    Well, everyone else said I've improved, so I'm going to continue in the direction I'm heading. Sorry it wasn't up to par for your standards. Hardcore mode is too hard for me.

Oh, and thanks Hawk.
    I'm not trying to sound like a dick, I'm just giving my opinion. If you're going to be a bitch about it, fine. I'm sorry I ever said anything.

Banned

Welcome to the kids table hahahaha

I agree with Nolan, single tricks weren't special enough to be single tricks.

I was allerted to this thread, haven't seen the video

this is not a only possitive forum
    it would be pointless if we can't speak our mind, ESPECIALLY when it was pretty much the only thing the op asked for. Like black said it would be nice if you would explain more but I can't throw stones. With that said there is only so much me or any other mod can stomache from certain people. We have no rules, we were picked because we will do what needs to be done. And my belly is about full from some ass hats around here.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Banned

Back on topic, that was a great vid Jingle, the shuvit to crooks ender looked really smooth. And what park was that at 1:00-1:10? PM me the link