Thread: HELP! midi controller: korg padkontrol vs. akai mpd 24/26

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

fuck, i was offline and missed an ebay auction where a nearly new axiom pro 25 went for the price of a regular new axiom 25.

i now ordered the regular one from a shop. i'll get it mid next week. i'm so looking forward to it.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

A friend of mine who's a keyboardist in a local band uses the Axiom Pro for his programming. I asked him the difference and he said it has a wider range of octaves and some shit like that. But since my budget is supposed to be about $350, now it's $100 for some reason. I have to buy some shitty little $70 laptop keyboard/midi.
    GT: ZigZaggerr

ok, so i got the axiom 25 and i FLUCKIN LOVE IT. that thing is a beauty and working with it is great fun. i only bought because of your input, so thanks alot to you all.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

I still got one of these. It still rules. Got a hard drive for it though, because finding disks for it is stupid and doesn't hold shit. Got searched at the airport with it and dude asked me why I was taking a fax machine with me. Old and effective though for real.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post

I still got one of these. It still rules. Got a hard drive for it though, because finding disks for it is stupid and doesn't hold shit. Got searched at the airport with it and dude asked me why I was taking a fax machine with me. Old and effective though for real.
    why on earth a fax machine???? one of those for old people, with the huge ass keys? or for homer simpsons with his sausage fingers.

what did you answer? "cause phones aren't allowed on the plain" ?