Thread: Serg The 45kal's Solo Montage (HC)

Serg The 45kal

Default Serg The 45kal's Solo Montage (HC)

Livin my Dream through a game that i love so much. i have the water mark on some of my clips too so sorry bout that, but comments and feedback good or bad is appreciated and if there is any tips on makin better footage on this game, please feel free to drop it in ur comment. thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p1wv3ObeVI

team 'chill' is the team i ride for, and im sponsored by G-Rated Skateboards which i made the graphic myself. Skate and Live Free. Here is a trailor to our upcomin full length video with hope ya enjoy that as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTniXLwPXQ
    Last edited by Serg The 45kal; 07-18-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Pretty good. Kind of hard to get a feel for your style because while some single tricks are more realistic there are also lines that push the limits a bit. Some of the tricks look sketchy as well. Specifically some of the nosegrinds and 5-0's land in 50-50 first. Makes it seem like you may have been undecided about what you were going to do before you did it. Camera angles were cool but need a little work. Some very interesting editing effects. My only gripe is that they can be a bit distracting from the trick. Couldn't tell what you were doing in during that frame-roll effect. Maybe use those during your atmospheric shots (like the Mexican food shot).

Overall I thought it was pretty cool though.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

Serg The 45kal

Quote Originally Posted by jest118 View Post
    Pretty good. Kind of hard to get a feel for your style because while some single tricks are more realistic there are also lines that push the limits a bit. Some of the tricks look sketchy as well. Specifically some of the nosegrinds and 5-0's land in 50-50 first. Makes it seem like you may have been undecided about what you were going to do before you did it. Camera angles were cool but need a little work. Some very interesting editing effects. My only gripe is that they can be a bit distracting from the trick. Couldn't tell what you were doing in during that frame-roll effect. Maybe use those during your atmospheric shots (like the Mexican food shot).

Overall I thought it was pretty cool though.
    thanks for the feedback, imma work on those faults, and put ur tips in affect, yeah, that frame roll effect could be better for that mexican sign shot or somethin similar. thought maybe i went a lil too far wit that, but thanks fo the help though.

Your skating was good, but you really need to improve on your filming techniques. Here's a few pointers:

1. People will ride your ass around here if you don't use the Advanced Free Camera, and to be honest anything else just looks ugly. I know it can be laborious and hard at first, but after you get over the learning curve you'll wonder how you made videos without it.

2. It would be great if you used the 10mm camera glitch (Google it if you don't know it) in many shots, specifically follow shots and pan shots.

3. This is more of a personal thing, but those lens flare effects just spoiled the line.

I hope to see more from you in the future!

Stopped Pushing Mongo queencityskater's Avatar

some of your tricks gotta be a little bit more realistic
    GT is [AlienLURKshop] ADD IT

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/nailsu2?feature=mhum[/]

Primary - noFuture
    secondary - (N/A)