Thread: Hey Mickey

Default Hey Mickey - Solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFA0v2YiaaI

The final chapter in my outfit and district exclusive videos, I am really happy with this one, and hope to make more videos in the future. I am going on a hiatus after this until I can really inspire myself to go further than this series did. I hope you enjoyed them all, and until next time, ciao.

Music: Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
    Last edited by Sameiru; 07-19-2010 at 01:17 AM.

Bump... Would really appreciate some C&C

skating is cool, a little crazy but hey, it's a game. i like it.

a little too much lazers for my taste.

what really needs work is the cams. they're jumping all over the place from being too close to being too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevland View Post
    skating is cool, a little crazy but hey, it's a game. i like it.

a little too much lazers for my taste.

what really needs work is the cams. they're jumping all over the place from being too close to being too far away.
    Cheers yeah I realise now in retrospect that some were way too close and I did go a bit over on the tres... Well now I've started skating hardcore so expect a edit from me a little different in taste a further down the line.

P.S. It won't be a realistic edit.

word. everyone has their own style and here at fluckit, we can dig it.

I sort of agree with Stevland on your cam work.. but I think the craziness of it kind of works with your skating (on the close up stuff). The long stuff needs adjustment though just because it's hard to see what you're doing. And rule of thumb is to keep your skater center frame unless he's entering or exiting the shot. Try not to ever let him leave frame and come back in (bump to rail clip).

It was cool though. Not my choice of style but I dig the speed you carried throughout. It was like you were just beasting through the whole district which was cool.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

Quote Originally Posted by jest118 View Post
    word. everyone has their own style and here at fluckit, we can dig it.

I sort of agree with Stevland on your cam work.. but I think the craziness of it kind of works with your skating (on the close up stuff). The long stuff needs adjustment though just because it's hard to see what you're doing. And rule of thumb is to keep your skater center frame unless he's entering or exiting the shot. Try not to ever let him leave frame and come back in (bump to rail clip).

It was cool though. Not my choice of style but I dig the speed you carried throughout. It was like you were just beasting through the whole district which was cool.
    Thanks so much for the tips, but for your point about skaters leaving the frame, the look I was going for with that clip was that the skater's shadow would carry on his place in the frame, guess I didn't make it clear enough. Also with putting the skater center frame, being an IRL extreme sports photographer (BMX, Downhill, etc.) I guess I get caught up with the Rule of Thirds... I'll see if I can make it work still keeping the skater center frame next time