Thread: diy-park & night skating dlc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lunchmeat

I'm just stoked about DIY at nighttime. Nighttime skateparks are, simply put, awesome. DIY's got the perfect atmosphere for it.

i don't know what to think of the dlc.

the diy-park is cool, even though some parts are nearly too dark due to the night, but here the illusion of skating at night is rather believable.

the sanatorium park sucks. i mean it's just a huge plaza with oversized stairs and that's about it. the lighting here is ugly, it really seems like regular s3 with dark sky. so much wasted space here, totally boring.

entrance area:

sanatorium plaza:

new clothes are a mixed match, too. some of the shirts are pretty cool. no new shoes and only one new pair of pants is a bummer, the one new sweater looks like crap.

thank god this stuff was for free.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Sucks that you're bummed on it. I hope when I get to play it I can find some redeeming factors. Thanks for the info and pics though.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

now 1 sweater..
    bummer...

il jam out....
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

I don't want to rain on your disappointment or anything, but I've definitely found at least two sick fucking objects. And it's fun to film with the moon in the background and a creepy asss insane assylum. I'm coming back for more, even if most of it is a little bit vanilla.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I don't want to rain on your disappointment or anything, but I've definitely found at least two sick fucking objects. And it's fun to film with the moon in the background and a creepy asss insane assylum. I'm coming back for more, even if most of it is a little bit vanilla.
    please: "inpatient mental health treatment (and/or recovery) center"

...or depending on the historical era and location: a place to lock up gays/lesbians, political dissidents, single mothers, inter-racial couples, etc.

*please do note the sarcasm/irony of this post
    "Bene's tranny skating is still sick as ever. Bene just loves them trannys."--Nolan

"You call it religion, I call it shit."--Ian MacKaye

You forgot people with TB.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

In a weird way I like the new map quite a bit.
    The lighting really isnt all that bad considering what BB is working with--maybe in editing it can be adjusted to look a little better.
    Theres IS a lot of wasted space but the plaza has a lot of potential gap transfers, theres a few hubba-like things that arent too bad, DIY is rad (forgot how much I liked it there), plus theres a pretty sick ditch area that I also like. Not too interested in clothing because we can make our own with the GC, but Im pretty bummed theres no new shoes--it couldve really gone a long way if they had some decent colorways.

Quote Originally Posted by bene317 View Post
    please: "inpatient mental health treatment (and/or recovery) center"

...or depending on the historical era and location: a place to lock up gays/lesbians, political dissidents, single mothers, inter-racial couples, etc.

*please do note the sarcasm/irony of this post

Lesbians and Single Mothers! I got to get that. Bene, you're fucking hilarious.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."