Thread: New DLC video/collabo idea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New DLC video/collabo idea

DEADLINE: Okay guys if you read this, I'm going away on a week long trip on sunday night. So you have one more week to collect footage and send it to me. I'd like to have recieved clips from all of you who havent already sent yours by the time I get home (next monday).

If you have a * by your name then that means I have your clips.

EDIT: You can send me clips in 3 ways, a Megaupload link, a Sendspace link or a rar file over aim. Now my aim is Cerebuus. I'm quite active there so it's rare to not find me online there. Clips should be FLV and nothing else. No reel links, I'm not going to download the clips one by one.

If you still have any questions feel free to ask me over aim or here in the thread.

And thanks Stevland, Gizzler was able to edit for me as long as I was the one collectiong the clips.

Okay so since I heard about this Sanitarium/DIY DLC thats coming soon I got the idea to make a video there and use this song:

Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eMQyX-zAhQ

Now my computer crashes every 15minutes so I cant edit anything big and for that matter I cant render even the shortest video.

So my (big) question is if anyone would like to help out with an edit and, do you guys wanna be in it?

So far it's:

Me
    Jest*
    Adda*
    Stevland*
    MC_BTay*
    Gizzler*
    Perm*
    emericaridr11
    RidinTwenties*
    Atlantis
    The Guthster*
    monkeysunkle*
    soulex*
    Tinky*
    ChasmJ
    i am a snail
    maqqot*
    okami16*
    kickflippirate*
    Blackhawk17
    stuey2dope
    rockerboy1013*
    aaronberlin
    Cookiesupporter*
    fallingskyline
    angsthase!*
    Last edited by Cerebus_; 09-22-2010 at 12:59 PM.