Presented by skatevid and noobtard

This is just an explanation thread. A video will follow.

Alright so it works like this.
There are two skaters chosen. It doesn't matter who, as long as they know eachother. It's a way of challenging your friends to a friendly competition, with the winner to be decided by the forums.

Two skaters, and one other person.
The "other person" chooses five spots anywhere in Port Carverton. No create a park or DLC allowed. Keep it in the city.
With those five spots in mind, the two skaters each get 2 clips maximum at each spot. A total of ten clips per skater. Get the best tricks you can (without repeating), while being as creative as possible. The clips will be taken by a third party, without bias, and edited into a short video.

I'll run through a few rules.

Moveables

None. Avoid using moveables. They take away originality and creativity of the spot, and the whole point is to show what you can do with it.
The only void to this rule is through plywood.
Plywood can be used only to cover cracks in pavement or be used as something to roll on only.

Slomo
Slow motion clips can be used as often as you feel needed, but should not be used to make a trick look better than it actually is. No camera or edit trickery.

Skate reel
All clips must run through skate.reel to make things easy, but there is one rule.
You CANNOT view the other skaters clips
This is considered cheating. By looking at the other persons tricks, you have an advantage by having a set bar.
Don't do it.
Honor code.

The winner
There will be no winner chosen IN the video
rather the video will be posted here, and the viewers can discuss and unofficialy declare a winner.
Who skated this spot with the most creativity, skill, style, and difficulty level?

Thats everything you need to know now.
please tell me what you think about this idea, and I would love to have feedback in any way.
Also, if you would like to participate in it, maybe in the future you can. But you will probably have to come here and request it.
EA skate Battle Royale 1 Will be posted later tonight.
Skatevid2 Vs. Noobtard06