Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
I don't think I have ever seen fluckit as "clique-ish" I appreciate your comments you have been a member longer than most here, I am very curious to hear your reasoning for your statements. I have been here almost everyday since I have been a member, and there is rarely a comment in the chatbox that I don't see. I have always experienced open arms to any new member, if you saw otherwise I would be curious. There has been plenty of self police-ing here but if it was not a majority decision then it didn't fly. The only members that were ever banned or discouraged not to be here were members that were disrespectful to other members or the community I would not call that "clique-ish" in the least. Maybe this thread was premature, but I assure you the original post by me was not misleading.
Nah. I think you're mistaking my meaning just a little bit. It's not that anyone was ever negative towards someone new. It's just been more of a passive lack of acknowledgment. The way I see it is, if someone comes to fluckit and signs up.. throws up some posts and puts their input in in some coversations.. they become extended fam. Of course people will favor those they have conversations and sessions with on a daily basis but at times in the past it's been like if you're not in the SB all day everyday (or in the sessions) then your posts (vid or not) aren't worth acknowledgment. But since Skate 3's release.. with the influx of new people it's been more open and accepting feeling. That's all I meant. I definitely wasn't referring to any moderating decisions or any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
i dont really see the issue here, its a video with a specific group of people, just like a team vid.

although this may have worked out better through pm's at first and making a thread when the roster was settled.
Wasn't trying to make an issue. Just voicing my thoughts. I just read too far into the OP making it a mistake on my part to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
I hope Jest sees my question not as me not getting along, I really would like to know.
Oh no worries man, that's not how I take it at all. I'm sorry to have brought sour grapes into the thread. ;/