Quote Originally Posted by jest118 View Post
I can see it's more realistic than the last one and scattered throughout there's some real sick stuff. You still have some stuff in there that is a bit out there but knowing you're a bmx'r actually makes some of your trick selection make more sense. At least to me. Regardless though, just keep skating how you like, it's entertaining.

What he's talking about is using "True Switch," which is a term we use for the game. There's no real BMX equivalent to Switch but I guess the closest would be spinning the opposite direction than the one you're most comfortable with. It looks a little different because it feels less natural. That's what Switch is for skaters. So the technique he's suggesting makes your characters Switch stance look a little more like the real thing. You already know the basics of it though, you use it in your opening line at 0:15.

Anywho.. pardon the wall of text. It was a cool vid though. Keep putting more out, it's good to see how people skate who view everything from a different perspective.
Cheers, I've already got a new video in the works so I'll definitely take this into mind when filming.