Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vice presents: Reganomics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i <3 vice. 16 months after the 'same as it never was' trailer...

clay - almost unmistakeable style. lines for days, flip in flip out shit. great way to start off the vid. loved the banger

sug - some really tech shit in this part. but a good mix of tech, kudos for keeping me guessing haha

milez - wow great part. 8:37 was the best double grind i've seen in s3. banger was so burly

mrsk8t - really enjoyed this part. keeping in the early theme of low-pop tech but mixing in some sketchy style. banger was simple but almost perfect

ripper - i agree with most people, his part could've been curtains. bangers all over the place, and both enders were incredible.

mack - large and in charge. bad fat joke, i shouldn't be talking. some sickass double grinds especially the crook-feeble in the spillway and the banger

stoked - pretty much what everyone else said. love your style, natas spin was killer. loved the hurry on the barrier, all the shit at darkness, and the banger was huuuuuuge.

video was great. great filming throughout, music was somewhat questionable, but i'm not gonna hate. i love the mix of og's and new guys.

Hoodlum!
    Last edited by mamba12; 08-27-2010 at 11:28 AM.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.